Wavosaur is a free sound editor, audio editor, wav editor software for editing, processing and recording sounds, wav and mp3 files. Wavosaur has all the features to edit audio (cut, copy, paste, etc.) produce music loops, analyze, record, batch convert.
Wavosaur supports VST plugins, ASIO driver, multichannel wav files, real time effect processing. The program has no installer and doesn't write in the registry. Use it as a free mp3 editor, for mastering, sound design. The Wavosaur freeware audio editor works on Windows 98, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Cut ,copy, paste, trim-crop
- Loop points creation and markers
- VST host, effect chaining
- MIDI implementation
- 2D Spectrum analysis
- 3D Spectrum analysis
- real-time oscilloscope waveform, FFT & pan
- Insert silence, fade, normalize, vocal remover etc.
- Complete statistics about the waveform
- AIFF, WAV, raw format support
- MP3 import
- Recording soundcard input
- Audio conversion
- And many more...
- 64 bit version : Wavosaur now runs natively on 64 bit Windows systems, and load 64 bit VST plugins, the 32 bit version of Wavosaur is also available
- VST Host bugfix : fixed bug with "input pin", it was causing "Izotope" VST plugins to stop working