New WinZip for Mac offers simple zipping and unzipping right from its new Files pane! Enjoy one-click access, multiple viewing layouts, drag-and-drop functionality, support for 12+ compression formats and easy file management!
- Zip and unzip files instantly with WinZip’s trusted compression
- Protect files with strong AES encryption
- Share directly to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and ZipShare, from within WinZip
- Successfully email large files and minimize storage needs
- Zip and unzip files instantly using simple, drag-and-drop tools.
- Reduce file size for faster sharing and a smaller storage footprint.
- Work with 12+ major compressed file formats including Zip, Zipx, RAR, LHA, 7Z, JAR, and WAR.
- Encrypt files and/or resize images inside a zipped file without having to unzip/zip it again.
- Resize images when you create and zip, and get two new resize options.
- Zip or unzip files to any folder in a flash—right from the NEW Files pane!
- Password-protect confidential files and apply powerful AES encryption.
- Re-use your password when additional encrypted files are added to a Zip.
- Prevent unauthorized access of email attachments.
- Encrypt individual files within a zipped folder.
- Easily view and double-check your password with Show Password.
Package and Share
- Zip and encrypt Mac files to create smaller, safer email attachments.
- Organize and compress files into small, logical groups that are ideal for sharing.
- Zip files and folders for faster uploading/downloading times.
- Easily share to Facs ebook, Twitter and other apps.
Connect to your Clouds
- Connect to iCloud Drive, Dropbox, Google Drive and ZipShare right from WinZip.
- Easily zip and upload large files, or open zip files saved in the cloud.
- Use Cloud Links to upload a file to your cloud service and quickly send a link to it via email.
- Automatically get a link to paste into Skype or other apps when you upload your zip file to a cloud service.
- Maximize cloud storage space by compressing files.
New: Convert compression format
- Open and convert content from a wide selection of industry-standard compression file types using WinZip Mac 9. It’s easy to instantly convert a LZH, LHA, RAR, 7Z, TAR, Z, GZ, TAZ, TGZ, BZ, XZ or Z file into a Zip or ZipX file.
New: Expanded efficiency with duplicate file detection
- You might not realize it, but your compressed files often contain duplicate files, adding to the size of your zip file. WinZip Mac 9 detects and zips duplicate files using an internal link to save you space. Your unzipped duplicate files remain the same size and structure, but your Zipx files will be smaller than ever.
Enhanced: Secure file backup and space saving (Pro Only)
- With the freshen backup option, WinZip Mac 9 backs up only the files that have changed, resulting in a faster backup. And faster backups mean you spend less time wondering if you have a secure copy of your important files.
Enhanced: Military grade encryption out-of-the-box
- Benefit from the security of AES-256 encryption, used by Banks and Military agencies, to ensure the highest level of encryption and protection of your files. Ensure safe storage with default AES-256 encryption of your most important files – no matter where you store them.
Enhanced: Full visibility of compression statistics
- Review the compression stats right after creating a Zip or Zipx file. This time-saving feature gives you full visibility to the compressed and uncompressed file sizes, storage used, number of files added, and the storage needed for the compressed files.
Mac clipboard support
- Simply copy and paste files from your Mac to a Zip or Zipx file. This quick step allows you to transparently manage what you want to add to a Zip as you copy files from a folder and paste to your Zip file, replicating your file and folder structure.
Enhanced: Resize your WinZip file manager
- Now you can resize the WinZip files pane, allowing you to have more space to managing files and folders or see more of what is inside the Zip file.
Enhanced: View PDFs without opening
- Review PDF files before unzipping them and select what file to extract before extracting them. You can also view each file as a thumbnail and review the content type before extracting it, which saves time, and keeps the files organized.
Watermark PDFs (Pro Only)
- Watermark PDFs when adding to a Zip or Zipx file, providing an extra layer of security to your documents without complicated tasks. Just select “watermark” in options before zipping the PDF and WinZip will do the rest.
Software similar to WinZip for Mac 7
The Unarchiver is a much more capable replacement for the built-in archive extraction program on macOS
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager. It can backup your data and reduce the size of email attachments, decompress RAR, ZIP and other files.
RAR is a powerful tool which allows you to manage and control archive files.
- Free to Try
If the command line is not your thing - here's a GUI front-end for unrar.
More similar downloads