FlashFXP is a FTP, FTPS, SFTP client for Windows.
Similar to 3
Use FlashFXP to publish and maintain your website. Upload and download files, such as documents, photos, videos, music and more! Transfer or backup local and remote files, plus (FXP) server to server ftp transfers.
FlashFXP offers unique and complimentary advanced features for client configuration. Share files with your friends and co-workers (FTP or SFTP server required).
Available in over 20 languages: Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese-European, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish. (complete list)
At OpenSight Software, we pride ourselves on delivering an outstanding user experience, from less technical individuals to industry class professionals, anyone can master FlashFXP.
Take FlashFXP with you everywhere you go with our portable edition, Don't be stranded without a FTP, FTPS, SFTP client.
- Publish and maintain your website.
- Upload and download documents, photos, videos, music and more!
- Transfer or backup local and remote files.
- Share your files with your friends and co-workers using the powerful site manager.
- Schedule and automate file transfers with our powerful transfer scheduler.
- Improved the method and logic behind the "application password protection" feature to lock all data files during the switch between encrypted <> non-encrypted mode. When sharing the data files with other machines or syncing via apps such as drop-box, BitTorrent Sync, etc. could result in mis-matched files where some data files were encrypted and some are not. This was only an issue when multiple copies of FlashFXP were running across different machines and the "application password protection" was set, password changed, or turned off.
- Fixed error when connecting to a site that used a x.509 or key pair with the strong security option set. The code in the pass-phrase dialog prompt was wrong.
- Fixed compare folder content / compare by size was not working correctly.
- Fixed access violation error closing FlashFXP while the "Calculate server space used" dialog was open.
- Added additional sanity checks when reading the "File Transfer Rules" settings, some users upgrading from 4.x and below appear to have unexpected values resulting in an A/V crash.
- Fixed a problem with some site profile settings not being saved in the Site Manager if you rename the site name via the General tab without immediately clicking the Apply button before making any any other site site profile changes.
- Fixed In Preferences / General / Confirmations, 4 of the check-box values were swapped (check values didn't match the option caption) causing confirmation dialogs to appear unexpectedly or not at all.
- Fixed issue with raw command "/queue selected ". The command did not work as expected.
- Fixed dead-lock when passing % tokens to raw command modifiers i.e. /test (%p%f)
- Added file not found status message when using the (), (), (), etc raw command modifiers and the file is not found. these command modifiers can now be used on plain text as well provided the text does not start with \ or ?:\ i.e. /echo SHA1 hash of hi = ("hi")
Software similar to FlashFXP 3
WinSCP is an open source and free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows.
FileZilla is a fast FTP and SFTP client for Windows with a lot of features.
FTP client that is used to transfer files between your computer and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) servers.
- Free to Try