WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
- Translations added: Russian; and updated: Czech, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian and Spanish.
- Panel font sample on Preferences dialog is wrapped.
- Stopping monitoring a drive when a drive removal is announced, to allow removing the drive (particularly required for VeraCrypt drives). 1560
- Official extension Generate HTTP URL URL-encodes special characters in path.
- Bug fix: Wrong position of an icon on Login button, when Login dialog monitor DPI does not match system DPI. 1555
- Bug fix: Failure when creating local directory or deleting local files, while no session is connected. 1558
- Bug fix: Mouse selection is sometimes incorrectly initiated after inline remote file renaming. 1559
Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.