WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, SCP client, FTPS client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface
- Translated into several languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons)
- U3 support
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH-1 and SSH-2 and plain old FTP protocol
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Support for SSH password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Windows Explorer-like and Norton Commander-like interfaces
- Optionally stores session information
- Optionally supports standalone operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
- Bug fix: Connecting through tunnel to IPv6 does not work. 1553
- Bug fix: Failure when using translation on monitor with DPI that does not match system DPI. 1554
- Improved performance of large queued batch transfers by using multiple connections even for a single transfer
- Support for multiple monitors with different DPI/resolutions
- Support for Microsoft OneDrive
- Better support for sharing WinSCP configuration between computers using cloud
Alternatively you can download the latest beta version of this software.
Apps similar to WinSCP 6
FileZilla is a fast FTP and SFTP client for Windows with a lot of features.
Transfer files through the internet.
Secure FTP, designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.