FileZilla is a small but powerful FTP client with many features. it includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently.
The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security.
Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike.
- Ability to resume Uploads/Downloads (if the server supports it)
- Custom Commands
- Site Manager with folders
- Keep Alive system
- Timeout detectiEnter your state hereon
- Firewall support
- SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
- SSL secured connections
- SFTP support
- Upload/Download Queue
- Multi-language support
- GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos
- SFTP components have been updated and are now based on PuTTY 0.70
- Fixed crash if using master passwords and decrypting very long passwords
- Fixed crash if changing password settings and the Site Manager contains subdirectories
- *nix: Fixed saving of sites having more than one site-specific bookmark
- When changing or removing the master password, update protected credentials of server items in the transfer queue
- Fix display of remember checkbox when showing the password entry dialog for sites that have no username set and are using the "Ask" logon type
- Some icons were missing in the Windows .zip binary archive
Apps similar to FileZilla 4
Transfer files through the internet.
Secure FTP, designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.
Secure FTP client program (supports FTP over SSL/TLS and SFTP over SSH2) for Windows 9x/ME/NT4/2000/XP.