FileZilla is a small but powerful FTP client with many features. it includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently.
The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security.
Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer and more. A nice program for beginners and advanced user alike.
- Ability to resume Uploads/Downloads (if the server supports it)
- Custom Commands
- Site Manager with folders
- Keep Alive system
- Timeout detectiEnter your state hereon
- Firewall support
- SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 Proxy support
- SSL secured connections
- SFTP support
- Upload/Download Queue
- Multi-language support
- GSS authentication and encryption using Kerberos
- Fix issues with directory creation when uploading many files in parallel
- macOS: Fix crashes if dragging more than one file
- macOS: Opt out of Dark Mode
What's New in FileZilla 3.38.0 RC1:
- Refreshing remote file list while holding Ctrl now clears the remote directory cache for the current server
- Changed default logon type if creating a new site in the Site Manager
- Bugfixes and minor changes:
- Fixed state of controles in the Site Manager when creating a new site after the previously viewed site has been predefined
- Fixed dragging remote files to queue
- Building and running FileZilla now depends on libfilezilla >= 0.15.0 (https://lib.filezilla-project.org/)
- Improve compatibility with GnuTLS 3.6.x
- Fix building with automake >= 1.16.0
Apps similar to FileZilla 4
Transfer files through the internet.
FTP client that is used to transfer files between your computer and File Transfer Protocol (FTP) servers.
Secure FTP, designed with automation in mind, so you do not have to spend time interactively transferring files.