It is the best way to encode and decode any type of file, which also integrates seamlessly into Windows Explorer. Be used to hide all the sensitive data and important that we want to keep away from prying eyes.
- Disarming ease of use
- Coding of any type of files
- Integration in Windows Explorer for a more rapid
- Creating one password for decryption (in addition to the hidden internal)
- Secure encryption of login passwords, pin codes, serial numbers, etc...
- Inability of systems to be cracked by "Brute Force" (if the password is wrong does not display the classic error message intercepted by the crackers, but it is decoded in the wrong way the file will appear illegible).
Important: Be careful not to forget the password, otherwise we will not be able to decode the encrypted files! The new version is not compatible with older versions 1.xx, so before using the new program it's recommended to reverse the old files with older versions of Encoding Decoding Free.