PHP is an open source general-purpose server-side scripting language originally designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. It is one of the first developed server-side scripting languages to be embedded into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. The code is interpreted by a Web server with a PHP processor module which generates the resulting Web page. It also has evolved to include a command-line interface capability and can be used in standalone graphical applications.
If you are new to PHP and want to get some idea of how it works, try the introductory tutorial.
After that, check out the online manual.
- Fixed bug #76164 (exif_read_data zend_mm_heap corrupted).
- Fixed bug #76075 --with-fpm-acl wrongly tries to find libacl on FreeBSD.
- Fixed bug #74385 (Locale::parseLocale() broken with some arguments).
- Fixed bug #76205 (PHP-FPM sporadic crash when running Infinitewp).
- Fixed bug #76275 (Assertion failure in file cache when unserializing empty try_catch_array).
- Fixed bug #76281 (Opcache causes incorrect "undefined variable" errors).
- Fixed arginfo of array_replace(_recursive) and array_merge(_recursive).
- Fixed bug #74892 (Url Rewriting (trans_sid) not working on urls that start with "#").
- Convert numeric keys in object/array casts
- Counting of non-countable objects
- Object typehint
- HashContext as Object
- Argon2 in password hash
- Improve TLS constants to sane values
- Mcrypt extension removed
- New sodium extension