PHP is an open source general-purpose server-side scripting language originally designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. It is one of the first developed server-side scripting languages to be embedded into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. The code is interpreted by a Web server with a PHP processor module which generates the resulting Web page. It also has evolved to include a command-line interface capability and can be used in standalone graphical applications.
If you are new to PHP and want to get some idea of how it works, try the introductory tutorial.
After that, check out the online manual.
- Fixed bug #78363 (Buffer overflow in zendparse).
- Fixed bug #78379 (Cast to object confuses GC, causes crash).
- Fixed bug #78412 (Generator incorrectly reports non-releasable $this as GC child).
- Fixed bug #77946 (Bad cURL resources returned by curl_multi_info_read()).
- Fixed bug #78333 (Exif crash (bus error) due to wrong alignment and invalid cast).
- Fixed bug #77185 (Use-after-free in FPM master event handling).
- Fixed bug #78342 (Bus error in configure test for iconv //IGNORE).
- Updated to LiteSpeed SAPI V7.5 (Fixed clean shutdown).
- Fixed bug #78380 (Oniguruma 6.9.3 fixes CVEs). (CVE-2019-13224)
- Fixed bug #78179 (MariaDB server version incorrectly detected).
- Fixed bug #78213 (Empty row pocket).
- Fixed bug #77191 (Assertion failure in dce_live_ranges() when silencing is used).
- Fixed bug #69100 (Bus error from stream_copy_to_stream (file -> SSL stream) with invalid length).
- Fixed bug #78282 (atime and mtime mismatch).
- Fixed bug #78326 (improper memory deallocation on stream_get_contents() with fixed length buffer).
- Fixed bug #78346 (strip_tags no longer handling nested php tags).