PHP is an open source general-purpose server-side scripting language originally designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. It is one of the first developed server-side scripting languages to be embedded into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. The code is interpreted by a Web server with a PHP processor module which generates the resulting Web page. It also has evolved to include a command-line interface capability and can be used in standalone graphical applications.
If you are new to PHP and want to get some idea of how it works, try the introductory tutorial.
After that, check out the online manual.
- Fixed bug #79595 (zend_init_fpu() alters FPU precision).
- Fixed bug #79650 (php-win.exe 100% cpu lockup).
- Fixed bug #79668 (get_defined_functions(true) may miss functions).
- Fixed bug #79683 (Fake reflection scope affects __toString()).
- Fixed possibly unsupported timercmp() usage.
- Fixed bug #79687 (Sony picture - PHP Warning - Make, Model, MakerNotes).
- Fixed bug #79681 (mime_content_type/finfo returning incorrect mimetype).
- Fixed bug #73527 (Invalid memory access in php_filter_strip).
- Fixed bug #79676 (imagescale adds black border with IMG_BICUBIC).
- Fixed bug #62890 (default_socket_timeout=-1 causes connection to timeout).
- Fixed bug #79664 (PDOStatement::getColumnMeta fails on empty result set).
- Fixed bug #73926 (phpdbg will not accept input on restart execution).
- Fixed bug #73927 (phpdbg fails with windows error prompt at "watch array").
- Fixed several mostly Windows related phpdbg bugs.
- Fixed bug #79710 (Reproducible segfault in error_handler during GC involved an SplFileObject).
- Fixed bug #74267 (segfault with streams and invalid data).