PHP is an open source general-purpose server-side scripting language originally designed for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages. It is one of the first developed server-side scripting languages to be embedded into an HTML source document rather than calling an external file to process data. The code is interpreted by a Web server with a PHP processor module which generates the resulting Web page. It also has evolved to include a command-line interface capability and can be used in standalone graphical applications.
If you are new to PHP and want to get some idea of how it works, try the introductory tutorial.
After that, check out the online manual.
- Implemented FR #72189 (Add missing CURL_VERSION_* constants).
- Fixed bug #77988 (heap-buffer-overflow on php_jpg_get16).
- Fixed bug #77934 (php-fpm kill -USR2 not working).
- Fixed bug #77921 (static.php.net doesn't work anymore).
- Fixed bug #77943 (imageantialias($image, false); does not work).
- Fixed bug #77973 (Uninitialized read in gdImageCreateFromXbm).
- Fixed bug #78069 (Out-of-bounds read in iconv.c:_php_iconv_mime_decode() due to integer overflow).
- Fixed bug #77843 (Use after free with json serializer).
- Fixed possible crashes, because of inconsistent PCRE cache and opcache SHM reset.
- Fixed bug #77944 (Wrong meta pdo_type for bigint on LLP64).
- Fixed bug #75186 (Inconsistent reflection of Closure:::__invoke()).
- Fixed bug #77911 (Wrong warning for session.sid_bits_per_character).
- Fixed bug #77945 (Segmentation fault when constructing SoapClient with WSDL_CACHE_BOTH).
- Fixed bug #77024 (SplFileObject::__toString() may return array).
- Fixed bug #77967 (Bypassing open_basedir restrictions via file uris).
- Fixed bug #77931 (Warning for array_map mentions wrong type).
- Fixed bug #78003 (strip_tags output change since PHP 7.3).