It can download files fron various One Click Hosting sites as well as from BitTorrent and eMule/eDonkey2000. In addition to that Neo provides an own anonymous filesharing Network, based on a TOR-like packet routing in its own Next Generation Kademlia network.
NeoLoader supports a large amount of hosting sites, see the Supported Hosters page for a complete list. Booth its BitTorrent as well as eMule support is state of the art, it supports all mainstream protocol extensions.
- Download of the same file form multiple networks at the same time
- download range selection instead of part/block selection
- separated Disk IO thread
- fine tunable bandwidth and connection management for optimized P2P operation
- Web UI for easy remote access
- Core/GUI separation: NeoLoader can run as service/daemon and a native C++ GUI can connect to it form a user account
- IP filter to disallow IP addresses and IP ranges from connecting and being connected to
- UPnP port mapping
State-of-the-art BitTorrent support
- Full Keyword-based torrent Search
- supports trackerless torrents (using the Mainline kademlia DHT protocol) with some DHT extensions (BEP 5).
- supports the bittorrent extension protocol. See extensions (BEP 10).
- supports the uTorrent metadata transfer protocol (BEP 9 , i.e. magnet links).
- supports the uTorrent peer exchange protocol (PEX).
- multitracker extension support
- supports the UDP-tracker protocol. (BEP 15).
- private torrents (BEP 27).
- support for IPv6
- supports files > 2 gigabytes.
- selective downloading. The ability to select which parts of a torrent you want to download.
- full protocol encryption
- uTP support including NAT-Traversal
- Merkle Torrents
State-of-the-art eMule/eDonkey2000 support
- Full Keyword-based File Search
- Source Exchange V2
- AICH - Advanced Inteligent Coruption Handling
- eMule Kademlia
- Protocol Obfuscation
- eMule comment support
- eMule extended request support
- on-tle-fly block compression
- UDP Ping Support
- Full Unicode support
- supports files > 4 gigabytes.
- own extensions
- Enhanced source exchange
- NAT-Traversal using uTP
- IPv6 Support
- sub chunk transfer(Range maps instead of part bit maps)
Hoster upload and download support using own powerfull engine
- Full Keyword-based download Search
- powerfull and intuitive API
- CSS selector support
- archive support
- creation and upload of multi part archives
- download and automatic extraction of split archives
- part file support
- uploading and downloading of raw file parts in a "P2P-fashion" on hosters
- RC4 or AES encryption of individual parts
NeoShare - a new anonymus high speed P2P filesharing network
- Full Keyword-based File Search
- File Rating and comment support
- Multi file support, a set of multiple smaller files can be published as one big file.
- User can choose his transfer speed vs. anonymity.
- the network design allows users direct conenction (highest speed) to maintain plausible deniability of all connectins and transfers.
- An own SHA2 tree-based hashing sytem allows for fine grain corruption handling as well as state-of the-art defence agianst block collisions.
- File sharing can be performed in direct transfer mode (typical anonymous P2P) or push mode (Freenet style), as well as in a hybrid caching mode for optimized performance.
Next generation general purpose kademlia network
- IPv6 support
- NAT Traversal
- full protocol obfuscation
- strong session encryption
- cryptographically secured node IDs
- anonymization and plausible deniability
- recursive kad lookups
- TOR-like packet routing through Kad
- smart congestion controll and mash routing
- Fixed issues with neo share
- reworked neo share a bit more
- reworked gui code
- added new GUI icons
- Added intelligent content categorisazion
- Fixed big memory leak in neo kad engine
- Fixed many bugs in neo share
- Added neoshare option to share files by any hash
- Fixed issues with neokad packet decompression
- minor fixes
- Reworked smart search
- Added collections groupe search results
- Change part request scheme to work on relative base
- Status bar is not also relative avail based
- Added proper ed2k server view
- Reworked ed2k search
- Improved simple progress bar
- minor fixes
- Added Hosting file details tab
- reworked archive handling
- added auto reupload option for manual hoster uploads
Apps similar to NeoLoader 3
Dropbox allows you to sync and backup your files on the cloud and across your computers automatically.
A handy and user-friendly software solution for all those who want to backup and share their valuable files and folders in the cloud.
BitTorrent Sync (now Resilio) unlimited files between your own devices, or share a folder with friends and family to automatically sync anything.