It can download files fron various One Click Hosting sites as well as from BitTorrent and eMule/eDonkey2000. In addition to that Neo provides an own anonymous filesharing Network, based on a TOR-like packet routing in its own Next Generation Kademlia network.
NeoLoader supports a large amount of hosting sites, see the Supported Hosters page for a complete list. Booth its BitTorrent as well as eMule support is state of the art, it supports all mainstream protocol extensions.
- Download of the same file form multiple networks at the same time
- download range selection instead of part/block selection
- separated Disk IO thread
- fine tunable bandwidth and connection management for optimized P2P operation
- Web UI for easy remote access
- Core/GUI separation: NeoLoader can run as service/daemon and a native C++ GUI can connect to it form a user account
- IP filter to disallow IP addresses and IP ranges from connecting and being connected to
- UPnP port mapping
State-of-the-art BitTorrent support
- Full Keyword-based torrent Search
- supports trackerless torrents (using the Mainline kademlia DHT protocol) with some DHT extensions (BEP 5).
- supports the bittorrent extension protocol. See extensions (BEP 10).
- supports the uTorrent metadata transfer protocol (BEP 9 , i.e. magnet links).
- supports the uTorrent peer exchange protocol (PEX).
- multitracker extension support
- supports the UDP-tracker protocol. (BEP 15).
- private torrents (BEP 27).
- support for IPv6
- supports files > 2 gigabytes.
- selective downloading. The ability to select which parts of a torrent you want to download.
- full protocol encryption
- uTP support including NAT-Traversal
- Merkle Torrents
State-of-the-art eMule/eDonkey2000 support
- Full Keyword-based File Search
- Source Exchange V2
- AICH - Advanced Inteligent Coruption Handling
- eMule Kademlia
- Protocol Obfuscation
- eMule comment support
- eMule extended request support
- on-tle-fly block compression
- UDP Ping Support
- Full Unicode support
- supports files > 4 gigabytes.
- own extensions
- Enhanced source exchange
- NAT-Traversal using uTP
- IPv6 Support
- sub chunk transfer(Range maps instead of part bit maps)
Hoster upload and download support using own powerfull engine
- Full Keyword-based download Search
- powerfull and intuitive API
- CSS selector support
- archive support
- creation and upload of multi part archives
- download and automatic extraction of split archives
- part file support
- uploading and downloading of raw file parts in a "P2P-fashion" on hosters
- RC4 or AES encryption of individual parts
NeoShare - a new anonymus high speed P2P filesharing network
- Full Keyword-based File Search
- File Rating and comment support
- Multi file support, a set of multiple smaller files can be published as one big file.
- User can choose his transfer speed vs. anonymity.
- the network design allows users direct conenction (highest speed) to maintain plausible deniability of all connectins and transfers.
- An own SHA2 tree-based hashing sytem allows for fine grain corruption handling as well as state-of the-art defence agianst block collisions.
- File sharing can be performed in direct transfer mode (typical anonymous P2P) or push mode (Freenet style), as well as in a hybrid caching mode for optimized performance.
Next generation general purpose kademlia network
- IPv6 support
- NAT Traversal
- full protocol obfuscation
- strong session encryption
- cryptographically secured node IDs
- anonymization and plausible deniability
- recursive kad lookups
- TOR-like packet routing through Kad
- smart congestion controll and mash routing
- Fixed issues with neo share
- reworked neo share a bit more
- reworked gui code
- added new GUI icons
- Added intelligent content categorisazion
- Fixed big memory leak in neo kad engine
- Fixed many bugs in neo share
- Added neoshare option to share files by any hash
- Fixed issues with neokad packet decompression
- minor fixes
- Reworked smart search
- Added collections groupe search results
- Change part request scheme to work on relative base
- Status bar is not also relative avail based
- Added proper ed2k server view
- Reworked ed2k search
- Improved simple progress bar
- minor fixes
- Added Hosting file details tab
- reworked archive handling
- added auto reupload option for manual hoster uploads
Apps similar to NeoLoader 3
Dropbox allows you to sync and backup your files on the cloud and across your computers automatically.
A handy and user-friendly software solution for all those who want to backup and share their valuable files and folders in the cloud.
Sync unlimited files between your own devices, or share a folder with friends and family to automatically sync anything.