- Install the android sdk (download here)
- Connect your device through USB cable and ensure it's detected with "adb devices"
- Make sure you have Java Runtime Environnement 5 or later installed
- Press the Download Now button. You can launch it by typing "javaws
" from a command line.
If mouse/keyboard control doesn't work, open a command line and type:
- adb shell
- chmod 777 /data/dalvik-cache
- cd /data/dalvik-cache
- chmod 777 ./
- Mouse and keyboard control for rooted devices only
- Landscape mode (right click)
- Video recording
- Basic file browser
- Slow refresh rate (about 4-5 fps)
- Not all keycode are mapped.