The ADVANCED release contains a full suite of decoders with a GUI controller for the installed codecs. The STANDARD codec release only contains LAV filters and xy-VSFilter with a GUI giving full control.
Things the Shark pack does that other packs cannot do . . .
- Full color thumbnails including FLV's and 10bit MKV's. (also allows users to select at what point by percentage to grab the thumbnail)
- Enable the Preview Pane for ALL newly enabled filetypes such as MKV and FLV.
- Explorer properties are displayed for non native filetypes such as MKV and FLV
- Updated often - and has update notification builtin
- Allow use of the PowerDVD decoders for 32bit LiveTV in Media Center.
- Support playback of MKV files on Extenders and on the Xbox One.
- Support the use of the Play To function for MKV and FLV files.
- Support playback of MOD audio files and M4A files containing ALAC
- Supports playlist creation for use in Media Center
- Allow users to Enable/Disable codecs installed on their system
- Functionality such as Win7DSFilterTweaker builtin.
- Support 'Add to Windows Media Player List' using rightclick on all files such as MKV.
The following filetypes are enabled and supported by the installation of Shark's Codec Solutions:
All of the above filetypes can be queued to the Windows Media Player Playlist using a right-click.
- Update LAV filters 0.74.1.114
- Update MPC-BE filters 22.214.171.12457
- Update MediaInfo DLL 20.9
- Update Icaros 3.2.0RC1
- Update VSFilter (DirectVobSub) 126.96.36.199
- Remove the SetACL dependency
- Fully functional Save | Restore settings feature
- Remember Application screen positioning
- Add automated support for Multi-Monitor systems
- (Detect DPI and Resolution changes and resize the Application accordingly)
- Auto Update the Settings Application directly from within the GUI
- Live Synchronization of 32/64bit Applications for shared settings
- Improve Application Stability (I finally fixed this bug after 16 months!)
Note: Please uninstall your old version before installing a newer release.
Software similar to Advanced Codecs for Windows 5
K-Lite Codec Pack is a collection of DirectShow filters, VFW/ACM codecs, and tools used for playing, encoding and decoding numerous audio/video formats.
In this codec pack you will find plenty of usefull CoDecS (CoderS/DeCoderS), Media Player FilterS, Media Players and other UtilitieS.
X Codec Pack is one of the most complete codec packs which helps you to play all major audio and video formats.
More similar downloads