It can also rip unprotected DVDs. It can convert almost every video and audio type to each other. Subtitles with same name as video can be hard-coded into video. Up to 8 simultaneous encoders can be run so encoding time decreases. You can select between multiple audio and subtitle tracks. Extracting video or audio content is possible. Edit subtitle and audio delays and part of video that will be encoded. Effects like deinterlacing or cropping can be applied to videos.
- Supports almost all video formats
- Multithreading enables you to use all cores of your CPU
- Subtitles can be hard-coded into video
- Output video codecs are: Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Xvid, Mpeg4, H264, FLV, WMV, VP8, x265
- Output audio codecs are: MP3, WAV, AAC, OGG Vorbis, AC3, Mp2, Speex, Opus
- Rip unprotected DVDs
- Download video from sites like YouTube.com
- Choose between FFMpeg and Mencoder as encoder
- Select between different audio and subtitle tracks for each file
- Skin support
- Do two passes to improve quality
- Pass custom commands to encoders
- Preview files before encoding
- Select between 840 device presets
- 64 bit support
- Watermark videos with image
- Dub videos with external audio files
- Create video using image and audio
Apps similar to TEncoder Video Converter 2
The video editor is intended for editing video files and creating videos of any complexity involving various visual and audio effects. The program offers rich functionality and yet has a simple and intuitive interface, allowing you to create videos with a bare minimum of efforts.
Take videos from your computer or downloaded from the Internet and converts them into just about any format.