One Commander includes tabs, dual-pane browsers, columns navigation, built-in preview, a theming system and much more. It is free for home use and has no ads.
There are two versions, Free (no ads) for non-commercial use, and Pro version with additional features for professional use.
- Dark / Light themes
- Miller Columns (improved over MacOS Finder)
- File Preview built-in (Press Space)
- Long Unicode Path support (not limited to Windows' 260 characters in path)
- File Age / Relative File Dates (hours/days from modification time), Color Coded
- Organize Favorites into project groups
- Quick Filtering of Current Folder
- File Operations Queue
- Batch File Operations
- Easy Keyboard Navigation
- ToDo Tasks and Notes in Any Folder
- Drop List / Smarter Clipboard
- Paste text and bitmap images directly as files
- Easy sorting to multiple destinations
- Photo / Audio / Video / Document metadata
- Picture Preview with Metadata and GPS photo location
- Image Converter
- RegEx renaming
- Monitoring folders for changes
- Folder background images (automatic if called folder.jpg or cover.jpg)
- File Explorer and OS X Finder Alternative
- Unpack zip and other archives with built-in 7zip
- QuickLook support
- Dual-panel, side-by-side file browsing
- Editable theme files (xaml format)
This is not an UWP app but a desktop software with a full operating system support. Windows 10 and Windows 11 are supported
- Listing files when opening folders is up to 10% faster
- File-view menu with visual representations of views
- New dynamic columns resizing
- Tray icon LMB to open window; MMB to open a new window
- New style for drive-items with percentage bar
- Jumplist (menu on right-click on taskbar icon) showing saved windows, creating new one, and centering current window
- Fixed regression bug switching from Virtual Desktop
- Bug-fixes and small improvements
- One Commander requires Windows 10 or Windows 11 and .NET 4.8 framework.
- Windows 10S is Not supported.
- High-DPI screen recommended (above 96ppi)
- At this time acrylic window effect is not supported in Windows 11 (causes extreme lag)
- Portable version - Extract archive into a New non-system folder (portable software cannot run from "Program Files"). If you are extracting using File Explorer, right-click the archive, select Properties and Unblock the file; then proceed with extracting archive.
- Store version - There is potentially a permissions issue with opening Office files due to a bug with Store. If you are affected, install the Portable version instead.
Software similar to One Commander 5
Powerful Windows file manager replacement that simply works. TC offers search, file comparison, directory syncing, archive handling, built-in FTP client, and more.
- Free to Try
Multi-tabbed dual pane file manager for Windows, featuring a powerful file search, a versatile preview, and a highly customizable interface.
File manager for Windows with multiple tabs, panes, columns, tags and more.
More similar downloads