Your one-stop-shop for all your SSD’s critical information and stats. Get a comprehensive real-time overview of system status, capacity, interface, health, updates, and more.
Every now and then we recommend you update your SSD’s firmware to enhance performance and stability. Now you can easily update right here in SSD Guru.
Check in on how much life is left in your SSD, find out if your SSD is hooked up to the ideal ports, and set in the correct modes to ensure peak performance.
This feature puts you in the driver’s seat and allows you to fine-tune your SSD. Quickly increase write speed with the TRIM tool or adjust the over-provisioning to enhance long-term performance.
Optimize the way your OS interacts with your SSD with this tool. Select one of three modes (Reliability, Performance, or Capacity) or customize the settings yourself.
Support is more efficient than ever with the Save Support Package feature. Also, if you need help figuring out settings or troubleshooting an issue, SSD Guru links right to the support contact pages.
- RevoDrive 3/3x2/350 family
- Vector family
- Vertex 450/460/460A family
- ARC family
- Radeon family
- Windows version supports Windows 8.1, 8, and 7
- Linux version works with Fedora 19 and above, Mint 17 and above, Ubuntu 14.04 and above
- Bootable version works with all (ISO files may be used only via DOS using a bootable CD/DVD/USB)