- Download and run "on-the-fly" the best free portable software when it comes to diagnose and solve several kinds of Windows problems. The tools are categorized by their function, and the program will automatically download the correct version for the Windows edition in which you're working. When you finish, simply uninstall the tool, and all downloaded software it's also removed.
- Note: there are 3 tools that aren't portable, those are marked with an [ i ] (stands for "installer")
- Displays relevant information about the computer to be repaired: CPU temperature, name and % of use; amount of RAM installed on the system and % of use; amount of free space left in C:\ partition; Windows edition and install date.
- Allows you to perform quality assurance tests after the repair is complete
- Allows you to save notes about the repair process
- Provides 1-click access to some useful Windows tools (chkdsk, sfc, regedit, msconfig)
- "Unattended fix" option, automatically performs: malware removal, system cleaning and repair and disk defragmentation. A email letting you know that the automatic repair is complete, and containing the logs, can be sent to you.
- Improved high-DPI support.
- When a new version of Windows Repair Toolbox is available the program is now able to auto-update while keeping user customizations. It will no longer ask you to go to the website to download the new version.
- "FRST" isn't downloading to the location selected by the user. It either goes to the location chosen for downloading "Zoek" or, if this download didn't happened, to C:\.