- Download and run "on-the-fly" the best free portable software when it comes to diagnose and solve several kinds of Windows problems. The tools are categorized by their function, and the program will automatically download the correct version for the Windows edition in which you're working. When you finish, simply uninstall the tool, and all downloaded software it's also removed.
- Note: there are 3 tools that aren't portable, those are marked with an [ i ] (stands for "installer")
- Displays relevant information about the computer to be repaired: CPU temperature, name and % of use; amount of RAM installed on the system and % of use; amount of free space left in C:\ partition; Windows edition and install date.
- Allows you to perform quality assurance tests after the repair is complete
- Allows you to save notes about the repair process
- Provides 1-click access to some useful Windows tools (chkdsk, sfc, regedit, msconfig)
- "Unattended fix" option, automatically performs: malware removal, system cleaning and repair and disk defragmentation. A email letting you know that the automatic repair is complete, and containing the logs, can be sent to you.
- Added a link to NoMoreRansom.org, in the "Malware Removal" tab.
- The "Email where you wish to receive the log", in the "Settings" tab, is now a saved setting. This means that it will not be deleted after a program restart, and that it will also be exported when you use the "Backup" functionality, or when you upgrade Windows Repair Toolbox using the built-in functionality.
- Centered the "Update All" settings and the "Set password" window in relation to the Windows Repair Toolbox main window and not in relation to the screen.
- If new tools where introduced in a new version of Windows Repair Toolbox, after upgrading to that new version (using the built-in upgrade mechanism), the "Update All" settings would not save the settings regarding those new tools.
- It was possible to open more than one "Update All" settings window at the same time.