The standout choice for professionals
With a huge toolset specifically engineered for creative and photography professionals, whether you are editing and retouching images, or creating full-blown multi-layered compositions, it has all the power and performance you will ever need.
Professional corrections & adjustments
Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights, plus over a dozen other non-destructive adjustments which preview instantly and can be edited at any time. Affinity Photo also provides advanced lens corrections and best-in-class noise reduction so you have full control to really bring out the best in any image.
Complete retouching tools
Whether you want to make quick corrections, or spend time on a detailed retouch, Affinity Photo has you covered. Alongside the usual dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish, and red eye tools you’ll also find an almost magical inpainting brush, frequency separation capability, and a full set of liquefy features built-in.
Dedicated RAW workspace
Develop camera RAW files in a dedicated workspace with all the precise adjustments and corrections you need in an unbounded linear color space.
Expertly merge multiple images taken at different focal distances for greater depth of field. Affinity Photo takes care of the alignment and completes a detailed analysis to determine the best areas of each image to use.
Macros enable you to record an unlimited number of actions which you can save and replay whenever you like. You can even play macros as part of a batch process, making previously laborious tasks possible in a few clicks.
- All new shadows / highlights algorithm for Develop.
- Develop clarity improvements.
- Improved input smoothing for all tools.
- Improved Perlin Noise filter.
- Transparent TGA import support.
- Many improvements to batch processing.
- PSD, PDF import / export improvements.
- Significant Photoshop plugin support improvements.
- Fixed inability to export transparent PNG, TIFF, etc.
- Fixed slow Lens Blur, Depth of Field blur issues.
- Fixed Depth of Field blur progress / slowness issues.
- Fixed sporadic hanging when opening many image files at once.
- Restored ability of marquee tools to snap.
- Fixed crashing bug when exporting certain large PSDs.
- Added special case PSD import code for “SketchClub” PSD files (they should fix this!).
- Fixed Text Styles panel to show the document defaults when no text is selected
- Changed Layers panel to add more distinction between clipped and nested layers
- Fixed document DPI showing a decimal place in some situations
- Fixed reset of user workspace when new panels have been added
- Fixed newly created Text Styles being applied twice to a text frame on creation
- Fixed vector export (including PDF) taking a long time due to large clip areas
- Fixed Fit/Shrink to printable does not fit to printer margins
- Fixed 2nd Print has a zero size document in printer dialog
- Fixed being unable to move the Greyness node in Layer Effects > Colour Overlay
- Fixed colour node appearing on the Colour panel
- Fixed hit testing on floating window edges to make it easier to resize windows
- Fixed closing a floating window through the taskbar closing the application (a side-effect of this change is that Alt+F4 on a floating window will now just close that window, not the app)
- Fixed View Mode menu item incorrectly exposed in Affinity Photo Export Persona
- Fixed double clicking View Tool is not consistent between Personas
- Fixed crash when making a gradient document fill global
- Improved performance when History and Layers panel are visible
- Fixed PDF Export for some documents [full release notes]
Apps similar to Affinity Photo 3
Photoshop CS2 pushes the envelope with powerful features and simplified workflows that provide photographers and creative professionals the freedom to deliver stunning images.
Download 7 powerful photo editing plug-ins designed for amateur and professional photographers for free. Analog Efex Pro, Color Efex Pro, Silver Efex Pro, Viveza, HDR Efex Pro, Sharpener Pro, and Dfine.
Makes photo creativity easy. Create photos for use in albums, calendars, etc.