The standout choice for professionals
With a huge toolset specifically engineered for creative and photography professionals, whether you are editing and retouching images, or creating full-blown multi-layered compositions, it has all the power and performance you will ever need.
Professional corrections & adjustments
Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights, plus over a dozen other non-destructive adjustments which preview instantly and can be edited at any time. Affinity Photo also provides advanced lens corrections and best-in-class noise reduction so you have full control to really bring out the best in any image.
Complete retouching tools
Whether you want to make quick corrections, or spend time on a detailed retouch, Affinity Photo has you covered. Alongside the usual dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish, and red eye tools you’ll also find an almost magical inpainting brush, frequency separation capability, and a full set of liquefy features built-in.
Dedicated RAW workspace
Develop camera RAW files in a dedicated workspace with all the precise adjustments and corrections you need in an unbounded linear color space.
Expertly merge multiple images taken at different focal distances for greater depth of field. Affinity Photo takes care of the alignment and completes a detailed analysis to determine the best areas of each image to use.
Macros enable you to record an unlimited number of actions which you can save and replay whenever you like. You can even play macros as part of a batch process, making previously laborious tasks possible in a few clicks.
- Fixed Document Setup dialog failing to show correct Height and Width values when switching between portrait modes
- Fixed incorrect colour from CMYK waterfall model
- Fixed Info panel not showing W, H and D information in document units
- Fixed being unable to select layers whilst recording Macros
- Improve Microsoft Dial support
- Improve PDF import
- Fixed resized floating panel not sticking when swapping to a different panel
- Fixed floating window panels to remember their width as well as height
- Fixed Colour Picker shortcut not working with Surface Pen
- Improved performance of shutdown
- Fixed Leading Override (Character panel) and Paragraph Leading (Paragraph panel) key modifier inconsistencies
- Fixed Pen point being placed when panning with spacebar
- Added missing "Scrubby Zoom"
- Fixed Space bar panning with the paintbrush tool placing nozzles
- Fixed crash when selecting Perspective Tool after using Mesh Warp Tool
- Fixed tool handle selection with touch input
- Fixed SVG export to avoid exporting spurious groups
- Fixed pressing escape key on font size context toolbar editor not returning focus
- Added option to prefer metafile over raster with per-application default (defaulted to off)
- Fixed main window closing on second monitor not appearing at next start
- Fixed Adjustments panel starting below the visible window
- Fixed Transform panel fields losing focus when using arrow and shift+arrow keys to increment/decrement values
- Fixed intermittent crash when using the Pen Tool
- Fixed drag dropping a PNG file into the document locks the file
- Fixed Live Diffuse Glow filter opacity slider stuck at 100%
- Fixed editor boxes not incrementing correctly
- Fixed rendering issues with custom display scales between 125% and 150%
- Fixed crash pasting into Microsoft Paint
- Fixed some HDR images not loading
- Fixed dialogs not appearing on second monitor
- Fixed keyboard shortcuts becoming disabled after pressing Escape in the Pressure dialog
- Fixed colour conversion of bitmaps during vector export
- Fixed adjusting line pressure being laggy
- Fixed deleting a node on the stroke pressure editor not updating the document
- Fixed New Document dialog not being aligned nicely
- Fixed rotating nodes not being remembered
- Fixed editing a Curves Adjustment preventing you from using Keyboard Shortcuts to add additional
- Fixed unable to type after tabbing when editing a swatch value
- Fixed RGB slider field getting a dotted outline when tabbing into it
- Fixed pressing delete with a stop selected on the Gradient Flyout deletes the object, not the stop
- Fixed Colour Replacement brush missing options on context toolbar
- Fixed sporadic crash when sizing text frames to fit
- Fixed editing a guide in Guides Manager not correctly changing selection
- Fixed Develop Persona lens adjustments rotation values differing to macOS
- Fixed Lens filter CMYK colour sliders jitter between values
- Fixed adding colour to swatch causes crash
- Fixed shaking a floating panel minimizes other panels
- Fixed fill layers built-in masks are broken
- Fixed export area dropdown not working like the macOS version
- Fixed Pen tool to add snapping while restart dragging under Pen mode
- Numerous other fixes and stability improvements.
Apps similar to Affinity Photo 3
Photoshop CS2 pushes the envelope with powerful features and simplified workflows that provide photographers and creative professionals the freedom to deliver stunning images.
Makes photo creativity easy. Create photos for use in albums, calendars, etc.
Download 7 powerful photo editing plug-ins designed for amateur and professional photographers for free. Analog Efex Pro, Color Efex Pro, Silver Efex Pro, Viveza, HDR Efex Pro, Sharpener Pro, and Dfine.