Adobe Brackets 1.14
With focused visual tools and preprocessor support, Brackets is a modern text editor that makes it easy to design in the browser. It's crafted from the ground up for web designers and front-end developers.
Why Use Brackets?
Brackets is a lightweight, yet powerful, modern text editor. We blend visual tools into the editor so you get the right amount of help when you want it without getting in the way of your creative process. You'll enjoy writing code in Brackets.
Brackets is an open-source project, supported by an active and passionate community. It's made by other web developers like you.
What makes Brackets different from other web code editors?
- Tools shouldn't get in your way. Instead of cluttering up your coding environment with lots of panels and icons, the Quick Edit UI in Brackets puts context-specific code and tools inline.
- Brackets is in sync with your browser. With Live Preview, Brackets works directly with your browser to push code edits instantly and jump back and forth between your real source code and the browser view.
- Language Server Protocol Support in Brackets
- PHP Tooling Support in Brackets (Reference adoption of language server)
- Uses the LSP Framework
- Tooling includes:
- Code Hints
- Parameter Hints
- Jump To Definition
- Auto-update bug fixes
- Update notification targeted to specific platform
Fast servers and clean downloads. Tested on TechSpot Labs. Here's why you can trust us.