The full version string for this update release is 11.0.7+8 (where "+" means "build"). The version number is 11.0.7.
IANA Data 2019c
JDK 11.0.7 contains IANA time zone data version 2019c. For more information, refer to Timezone Data Versions in the JRE Software.
The security baselines for the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) at the time of the release of JDK 11.0.7 are specified in the following table:
JRE Family Version = JRE Security Baseline (Full Version String)
- 11 =11.0.7+8
- 10 = (10.0.99)
- 9 = (9.0.99)
- 8 =1.8.0_251-b08
- 7 = 1.7.0_261-b07
- 6 = (1.6.0_221)
Oracle JDK Expiration Date
The JDK expires whenever a new release with security vulnerability fixes becomes available. Critical patch updates, which contain security vulnerability fixes, are announced one year in advance on Critical Patch Updates, Security Alerts and Bulletins. This JDK (version 11.0.4) will expire with the release of the next critical patch update scheduled for October 15, 2019.
- Java SE JDK 11.0.6 for Windows
- Java SE JDK 11.0.6 for macOS
- Java SE JDK 11.0.6 for Linux DEB
- Java SE JDK 11.0.6 for Linux RPM
- Java SE JDK 11.0.4 for Windows
- Java SE JDK 11.0.4 for macOS
- Java SE JDK 11.0.4 for Linux DEB
- Java SE JDK 11.0.4 for Linux RPM