Intel Performance Maximizer is an innovative, hyper-intelligent automatic processor overclocking tool. The tool makes it easier than ever to dynamically custom-tune an unlocked Intel processor based upon its individual performance potential. Whether you’re seeking an added speed boost to gain a gaming edge or need your system to keep pace with your creativity, Intel Performance Maximizer is a new way to confidently bring added performance to your system.
Important Note: Windows 10, 64-bit RS5 (Version 1809) or newer
There are two separate installers based on the processor sku.
- One installer for i9-9900KS and i9-9900K skus with the name “Core i9-9900KS and Core i9-9900K Installer.zip”
- Another installer for i5-9600K and i7-9700K skus with the name “Core i5-9600K and Core i7-9700K Installer.zip”
Intel Core i9-9900KS Processor was launched on October 28, 2019. Hence the installer, valid product list, user guide and release notes were updated to include this SKU.
Note: The same user-guide and release notes are used for both the downloads: 29292 and 28772
What Is Overclocking?
Overclocking your unlocked Intel Core processor, RAM, and motherboard is a way to custom tune your PC. You can adjust the power, voltage, core, memory settings, and other key system values for more performance. It helps speed up your components—and your gameplay. It can also help with processor-intensive tasks such as image rendering and transcoding.
- Intel Core i9-9900KS Processor
- Intel Core i9-10980XE Extreme Edition Processor
- Intel Core i9-10940X X-Series Processor
- Intel Core i9-10920X X-Series Processor
- Intel Core i9-10900X X-Series Processor
- Intel Core i9-9900K Processor
- Intel Core i9-9900KF Processor
- Intel Core i7-9700K Processor
- Intel Core i7-9700KF Processor
- Intel Core i5-9600K Processor
- Intel Core i5-9600KF Processor
Apps similar to Intel Performance Maximizer 4
Quickly assess the performance of their computer and compare it to standard 'baseline' computer systems.
- Free to Try
Keep your Windows installations clean and running smoothly and efficiently.
Improve PC gaming video performance.