Normal duplicate file software only finds identical files. Vidupe looks at the actual video content regardless of different format and compression used (digital video fingerprinting).
Note: In order for Vidupe to work, FFmpeg must be installed: Place ffmpeg.exe in the same folder as Vidupe.exe or in any system directory.
- Simple, easy to use graphical user interface for comparing videos.
- Supports all widely used video formats.
- Multithreaded operation, makes full use of all available CPU threads.
- Employs two powerful image comparison methods: pHash (perceptual hashing) and SSIM (structural similarity).
- Cross-platform development: source code available for compiling on Windows/Linux/macOS.
- Fix crash when scrolling mouse wheel outside program window
Software similar to ViDupe 5
Fast Duplicate File Finder freeware will find duplicate files in a folder, computer or entire network. The application will compare the content of the files and will find duplicates even if they are using different file names.
Auslogics Duplicate File Finder will find and remove duplicate files so you never experience lack of free disk space.
Supports the task of retrieving true duplicate files (byte to byte) in your system.