Auslogics Duplicate File Finder has the MD5 search engine which allows you to find duplicate files by content, regardless other match criteria. It would be helpful, for example, when two identical mp3 tracks or video files have different names. Give Auslogics Duplicate File Finder a try to see what it's really capable of!
- Improve computer performance by deleting duplicate files
- Identical files not only waste your hard disk space, but also may cause system slowdowns. By deleting duplicate files you can reduce time needed to defragment your hard drives and minimize time used by antivirus to scan your computer.
- Sort and organize your media collections
- Media files collections, such as music, video, images and photos, often become the primary source of identical files. If you have a music collection of several hundreds or even thousands mp3-files, you may want to sort them by deleting identical tracks.
- With Auslogics Duplicate File Finder you can organize your media files and increase free disk space needed to enlarge your collection.
- Find duplicate files by content.
- Auslogics Duplicate File Finder has the MD5 search engine which allows the program to search for duplicate files by content, regardless of other match criteria. It would be helpful, for example, when two identical mp3 tracks or video files have different names.
- Added duplicate preview feature to help the user decide which duplicates should be removed
- Added options to Settings that manage the preview feature
- Added advanced search feature that lets the user look for duplicates in scan results using more precise filters
- Added Ignore List to Settings, which helps significantly reduce duplicate scan time and lets you exclude system folders and other files that shouldn't be removed
- Added option to scan using default settings
- Made improvements to program interface
- Fixed all known bugs
- Improved program installer
This program may install third party apps, please read each window in the installation process to make sure you opt out of any.