ZOC is a professional terminal emulation software for Windows and macOS.
Its impressive list of emulations and powerful features makes it a reliable and elegant tool that connects you to hosts and mainframes via secure shell, telnet, serial cable and other methods of communication.
With its modern user interface, this terminal has many ways of making your life easier. In its own way, ZOC is the Swiss Army Knife of terminal emulators: versatile, robust, proven.
- Extensive logging, full keyboard remapping, scrollback
- User defined buttons, automatic actions, macro recorder
- Emulations: xterm, VT220, TN3270, TN5250, Wyse, QNX, ...
- Communication: SSH, Telnet, Rlogin, Modem, Serial Cable, ...
- File Transfer: SCP, FTP, SFTP, FTPS, Zmodem, Xmodem, Ymodem, Kermit, ...
- Tabbed sessions with thumbnails
- Address book with folders and color coded hosts
- Highly customizable to meet your preferences and needs
- Scripting language with over 200 commands
- Compatible with Windows 10 and macOS 10.16 Big Sur
- Administrator friendly (deployment, configuration)
- Chg: text sending more evenly spaced over time with short character delays
- Fix: incorrect description and labels for parameters on custom button/keymap actions
- Fix: possible problem uploading via Y-modem with some remote Y-modem implementations
- Fix: text sending with large line delay and small char delay was broken
- Fix: secure shell global keyfiles option to use global keyfiles always was broken
Software similar to ZOC Terminal 4
SecureCRT is a Windows terminal emulator that supports Secure Shell (SSH), Telnet, rlogin, serial, and TAPI protocols.
- Free to Try
PuTTY is a free implementation of Telnet and SSH.
KiTTY is a fork from version of PuTTY, the best telnet / SSH client in the world. KiTTY is only designed for the Microsoft Windows platform.
More similar downloads