Files is a file manager with a powerful yet intuitive design. It has features like multiple tabs, panes, columns, shell extensions in the context menu and tags.
- Power meets beauty.
- Explore a beautiful Windows-first design. Manage all your files with increased productivity. Work across multiple folders with tabs. And so much more.
- Seamless cloud integration
- Integration with cloud services such as OneDrive, Google Drive, and iCloud allow you to manage your documents and photos in the cloud, right from the sidebar.
- File preview
- Preview documents, photos, and more without opening them. Support for rich previews, syntax highlighting, markdown and video playback is all built in.
- Tagged Files and Folders
- Quickly mark and organize your files and folders for later by assigning them colored and named tags for easy identification. You can even add your own custom tags!
- Multitask with tabs
- Avoid multiple windows and keep your desktop clutter-free. Files features a browser-like tabbing interface complete with keyboard shortcuts.
- Distinctly personal.
- Have it your way. Files features a fully customizable user interface, right down to the colors and materials. Explore themes created by the community or dive right into the docs and create your own.
- Cloud integration
- Shell extensions support (in the right click context menu)
- Column view browsing
- FTP support
- Added a warning to the option to set Files as the default file manager
- Added Ctrl+Shift+C shortcut to copy file path
- Added an option to set Files as the default file manage
- Show file operation progress on taskbar & continue operations when minimized
- Added individual options for amount of clicks to open files and folders
- Added group by path option for libraries
- Respect default app for zip files
- Use proper tab name on the home page
- Added caching to load thumbnails faster
- Added options to import/export settings
- Improved reliability of the search experience
- Added support for choosing custom icons
Software similar to Files 7
Powerful Windows file manager replacement that simply works. TC offers search, file comparison, directory syncing, archive handling, built-in FTP client, and more.
- Free to Try
Multi-tabbed dual pane file manager for Windows, featuring a powerful file search, a versatile preview, and a highly customizable interface.
Directory Opus is a complete replacement for the Windows File Explorer, with far more power and functionality.
- Free to Try
One Commander is a modern file manager for Windows 10 and Windows 11.
More similar downloads