Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert to mp3, FLAC, Apple lossless and more. dBpoweramp Music Converter™ has become the standard tool for audio conversions, over 40 million users worldwide trust their converting to dBpoweramp:
- Rip digitally sound from Audio CDs and store in a multitude of formats, dMC is the Fastest CD Ripper and now AccurateRip Compatible
- Convert from one format to another, just about every audio type is supported: mp3, mp4, Windows Media Audio (wma), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC and many others [Codec downloads], whilst preserving ID Tags,
- Volume Normalize audio files,
- Windows Explorer Integration - right click Convert To & popup useful information on audio files (such as bitrate, length).
- ID tag editing [Power Pack Option],
- Record from LPs or anything [optional Auxiliary Input install],
- Fully compatible with Windows 95/98/ME NT4/2000, Windows XP and Linux (using Wine).
- 100% Free (mp3 encoder on trial license), No nags, popups, hidden spyware or bundleware.
- Dropping files or folders onto the control center opens converter / batch converter
- ANSI characters only in filename - more comprehensive list of preservations when converting accented characters to ansi (cross platform)
- CoreConverter: Fixed incorrect stamping of dbpoweramp version over encoder fields when encoding to audio info etc
- CD Ripper & ID Tag Editor: scan album art - option to choose scanner
- CD Ripper & ID Tag Editor: hides when scanning album art as often the scanner window would show behind window
- CD Ripper - metadata saved to cache when clicking rip
- CD Ripper: manual metadata page does not show artist on the track listing if matches the album artist
- CD Ripper: discogs, able to read disc entries which have no tracks (as classical movement releases)
- CD Ripper: using gnudb.gnudb.org as freedb replacement, submissions enabled again
- CD Ripper: track type removed as metadata provider
- m4a tags: Lyricist no longer written as @aud as nothing uses that
- m4a fdk new version 2.0.2
- FLAC added seek table writing
- Bug Fix: File Naming could change filename characters such as ¿ to 1/2
- Bug Fix: DSD 512 bug - could not decode to 96KHz
- Bug Fix: CD Ripper: any encoder or effect relying on gapless details or indexes could previously not function correctly.
- Bug Fix: CD Ripper: Fixed column widths not being properly remembered (column adjustments were reverted on meta lookup etc)
- Bug Fix: certain formats when editing id tags, replacing the album art would not replace, instead would leave old album art
- Bug Fix: CD Ripper gap removal DSP effect working
- Bug Fix: Batch Converter would clear existing file selections when creating new profiles.
- Bug Fix: Would not rip straight to Opus
Previous release notes
- Native compatibility with Apple M1
- Made possible to enter CD drive offset manually even if it's been configured before.
- Edit ID Tags: cycling files with arrows preserves the selected field.
- CD Ripper / Multi Encoder improvements, disabled naming options that make no sense.
- Attempted workaround for ReplayGain scanning crash.
- New CAF decoder.
- Fixed CD Ripper manual meta search on old Mac OS versions.
- Added icons for effects.
- Fixed failure to encode FLAC with very large album cover tags.
- Fixed failure to convert when source files are momentarily locked by another program.
- Fixed Wave64 tagging bug.
Software similar to dBpowerAMP Music Converter R 4
EZ CD Audio Converter is a complete audio suite that features CD ripping, audio converting, and disc burning.
- Free to Try
Convert audio between MP3, WAV, WMA, M4A, FLAC, M4R, AIFF, M4B, OGG, AAC, AMR, etc. Apply effects, customize output parameters, use batch mode.
- Free to Try
4Free Video Converter is an easy to use program that lets you edit and convert video, audio, and animated images.
More similar downloads