While you download, you should know...
- This download has been Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 7 alternatives to Ditto, check them out.
- Ditto has been downloaded 26,582 times so far.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
More about Ditto
Ditto saves each item placed on the clipboard allowing you access to any of those items at a later time. Ditto allows you to save any type of information that can be put on the clipboard, text, images, html, custom formats and more.
- Easy to use interface
- Search and paste previous copy entries
- Keep multiple computer's clipboards in sync
- Data is encrypted when sent over the network
- Accessed from tray icon or global hot key
- Select entry by double click, enter key or drag drop
- Paste into any window that excepts standard copy/paste entries
- Display thumbnail of copied images in list
- Full Unicode support (display foreign characters)
- UTF-8 support for language files (create language files in any language)
- Uses sqlite database (www.sqlite.org)
- Description window changes - Default to rtf rather than html, handle repeat keys for searching
- Changed the regex filter to be a find rather than a match
- Added command line options /exit
- Added special paste option to paste as CamelCase
- Fixed issue with search text not going away after pasting
- Fixed issue with tooltip not working when title bar is not on the right side
- Added view as image to description window
- Fixed issue with sorting by clip size in delete clip data window
- When setting a custom drag name to append a unique number at the end
- Fixed issue with opening the description window on a secondary monitor that is to the left of the primary (negative rect values)
- Add Selenized Dark theme (#199)
- Update Slovak translation (#196)
- Update Russian.xml (#206)
- Fixed issue with custom shortcut ctrl-d adding focus to search box with square box
- Added translation for options - positioning
- Fixed issue with saving setting to refresh ui after pasting option
- Default to refreshing the view after pasting
- Added option to leave window as is after pasting, not moving clip to the top
- Leave selection as is when copying with ctrl-c
- Fixed issue with global shortcuts window not showing the clip description
You may also be interested in...
Free clipboard management software for Windows that will revolutionize the way you copy and paste.
ArsClip is a freeware utility for the windows clipboard. ArsClip monitors the clipboard and keeps track of the entries.
Captures everything that you cut or copy from any program.