CopyQ monitors system clipboard and saves its content in customized tabs. Saved clipboard can be later copied and pasted directly into any application.
- Support for Linux, Windows and OS X 10.9+
- Store text, HTML, images or any other custom formats
- Quickly browse and filter items in clipboard history
- Sort, create, edit, remove, copy/paste, drag’n’drop items in tabs
- Add notes or tags to items
- System-wide shortcuts with customizable commands
- Paste items with shortcut or from tray or main window
- Fully customizable appearance
- Advanced command-line interface and scripting
- Ignore clipboard copied from some windows or containing some text
- Support for simple Vim-like editor and shortcuts
- Many more features
- To install CopyQ, use the binary package or installer provided for your system.
- Newly, if a global shortcut is triggered when the main window is active, the
- command will be executed with item selection and item data available (#1435).
- New focusPrevious() script function to activate window that was focused
- before the main window.
- Export now write data to a temporary file before saving.
- Display command are now also applied on item preview (e.g. to enable syntax
- highlighting in the preview).
- New command line option "tray_menu_open_on_left_click" to check default mouse
- button behavior for tray icon (copyq config tray_menu_open_on_left_click true).
- New command line option "activate_item_with_single_click" to activate items
- with single click (copyq config activate_item_with_single_click true).
- New command line options "filter_regular_expression" and
- "filter_case_insensitive" to change the item search behavior.
- New command line option "native_menu_bar" to disable native/global menu bar
- (copyq config native_menu_bar false).
- Updated icons (Font Awesome 5.15.1)
- Improved performance of loading the icon font.
- Fix crash when exporting large amount of data (#1462).
- Fix entering vi search mode (#1458).
- Fix size of scrollable text area in item preview (#1472).
- OSX: Broken native/global menu bar was replaced by default with application
- menu bar (#1444). This can be changed with copyq config native_menu_bar true.
- OSX: Mouse click on tray icon is now handled similarly to other platforms.
- This can be changed with copyq config tray_menu_open_on_left_click true.
Software similar to CopyQ 6
Clipboard Master is a multi-clipboard program for Windows. If you copy something to the Windows clipboard, Clipboard Master takes note of this.
Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard.
A universal clipboard managing app that makes it easy to access your clipboard from anywhere on any device.