Pasting is done by using a triggered popup window. This window can be triggered by a hotkey, holding right-click, a special trigger window, and other methods.
ArsClip used to be barebones, but I think I can safely say that it has become a nicely featured and highly configurable program, due to user feedback.
Delphi 6 (Personal) source code is included - modify it freely for any non-profit use. NOTE: The newer versions are compiled with Turbo Delphi for Win32.
- Multiple Permanent Clip groups
- Picture, RichText, File Copy, Unicode, HTML support
- Copy and paste automation support using Permanent Clips
- Highly configurable
- Win7 Jumplist support
- New:(Clip Menu)
- reworked the visuals
- support for keyboard navigation
- support for macros using Custom Menus
- new settings page [Popup>Clip Menu]
- added Custom Macro to Per-Program Options
- updated Keystrokes/Clicks information
- new 'Pin to taskbar' button under [Misc>Jumplist]
- New:(Permanent Clips/Macros)
- improved interactions with external scripts and programs
- new 'Wait for New Clip' command
- new 'Clipboard to Textfile' command
- updated [RUN] command to include [ENDRUN]
- [RUN] now parses all literal text and insert commands
- updated [WINDOWSEARCH] to support [WINDOWSEARCH=""]
- added 'move clip' keystrokes
- added 'show Clip Menu' keystroke
- improved delete keystroke
- various issues with Keystroke / Clicks settings
- Tooltip Hint not defaulting to text over HTML code
- drawing issues with very large font sizes
- tall menu text not always vertically centered
- minor visual tweaks
- Fix:(Permanent Clip/Macros)
- issue with Clipboard State command
- reworked the debug window
- old debug logs preserved
Apps similar to ArsClip 4
Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard.
Popular clipboard extender holds thousands of clips
- Free to Try
A universal clipboard managing app that makes it easy to access your clipboard from anywhere on any device.