Pasting is done by using a triggered popup window. This window can be triggered by a hotkey, holding right-click, a special trigger window, and other methods.
ArsClip used to be barebones, but I think I can safely say that it has become a nicely featured and highly configurable program, due to user feedback.
Delphi 6 (Personal) source code is included - modify it freely for any non-profit use. NOTE: The newer versions are compiled with Turbo Delphi for Win32.
- Multiple Permanent Clip groups
- Picture, RichText, File Copy, Unicode, HTML support
- Copy and paste automation support using Permanent Clips
- Highly configurable
- Win7 Jumplist support
- Fix: issue when dragging a Permanent Clip and global hotkeys
- Fix: Pinned Clips shortcut keys incorrect when "Limit assigned Popup Clips" option disable
- Fix: issue deleting a Pinned Clip when the Popup Clips contains the same clip
(Windows: Edit Clips/Macros)
- Fix: several tweaks to the Permanent Clips/Macros list
(Window:Edit Permanent Clip)
- Fix: "Prompt Response" menu pasting the incorrect command
- Fix: hotkey issue with "Paste as Plaintext" when saving the settings
(Window: Search and Paste)
- Fix: blank lines appearing in results
- Fix: issue when running a second instance
- New: updated QueueSize and RemovedItemsSize in arsclip.ini file to allow for larger settings than the default maximums
Software similar to ArsClip 4
Ditto is an extension to the standard Windows clipboard.
Popular clipboard extender holds thousands of clips
- Free to Try
A universal clipboard managing app that makes it easy to access your clipboard from anywhere on any device.
More similar downloads