Pasting is done by using a triggered popup window. This window can be triggered by a hotkey, holding right-click, a special trigger window, and other methods.
ArsClip used to be barebones, but I think I can safely say that it has become a nicely featured and highly configurable program, due to user feedback.
Delphi 6 (Personal) source code is included - modify it freely for any non-profit use. NOTE: The newer versions are compiled with Turbo Delphi for Win32.
- Multiple Permanent Clip groups
- Picture, RichText, File Copy, Unicode, HTML support
- Copy and paste automation support using Permanent Clips
- Highly configurable
- Win7 Jumplist support
- (Window: Popup)
- New: added "Text Inspector" to Pasting Tools menu
- Fix: "Current Clipboard" always shown as empty
- Fix: error unpinning a clip that has the same contents as a Popup Clip
- (Window: Configure)
- New: added Text Inspector section to Optional Features
- Fix: "Cannot assign a nil to a TListItem" error at startup for configuration files with very old data
- New: added "CustomCursor" setting to the "[Hidden]" section of the arsclip.ini file to disable/enabled custom mouse cursors
- Fix: workaround for Windows Snip tool creating an empty clip
- Fix: possible floating point error message during a copy with a locked clipboard
- Fix: added more logging information when exiting program
- Fix: pasting issue if another program has the clipboard locked
- Fix: issue importing clips from the "removedcache" folder on older installs
- (Window: Edit Permanent Clips)
- New: command to show the "Text Inspector" window
- Fix: error when clicking the "Get from Clipboard" button for Richtext/HTML clips
- (Permanent Clips/Macros)
- Fix: updates to the [PROMPT] window
- Fix: minor issues with the [PROMPT] command
- (Global Clipboard)
- Fix: formatted clips not loading plaintext
- Fix: improved global clipboard sharing cleanup
- (Window: Debug)
- New: updated to support saving on shutdown/logoff
Software similar to ArsClip 4
Ditto is an extension to the standard windows clipboard.
Popular clipboard extender holds thousands of clips
- Free to Try
A universal clipboard managing app that makes it easy to access your clipboard from anywhere on any device.
More similar downloads