As featured in:
- Computer Tips & Tricks Everyone Should Know
- Essential Apps You Should Install on a New PC Running Windows or macOS
ClipClip makes it possible to copy multiple texts, images or files to your clipboard. You can then browse or search through these Latest Clips, or convert them to Saved Clips so you can assign a title and organise them into folders for later re-use.
By pressing CTRL + SHIFT + V you get a list of all your clips so you can paste without losing focus of what you were working on.
Whether you’re an engineer, lawyer, manager, executive, accountant, salesperson, office clerk, customer support rep or just someone who uses Copy & Paste frequently, ClipClip can make you more productive.
Saved Clips are stored as files on your hard drive. This means you can store them in Box, Dropbox, OneDrive or any other cloud hosting service to have access to them on any Windows PC.
Create unlimited folders and sub-folders to organize your clips your way
Retrieve any clip by searching through your clipboard history
Drag & Drop
Save time when you need to reorganize your clips.
Use our built-in editor to modify the content of your text-based clips or any third-party editor for your Saved Clips.
Google Drive Integration
Use your Google Docs as clips for simplified collaboration with colleagues.
Multiple Root Folders
Unlike Dropbox, you don’t have to choose a single location for all your clips. You can pick and choose from different locations on your file system or in the cloud.
Integrated Google Translate
Easily translate any Clip within your current app with the help of our integrated Google Translate feature.
- You can now take Screenshots and keep them as clips
- You can now save Clips as “Favorites” to keep them bookmarked
- When you select a Clip, ClipClip will let you know which Clip is active by hovering over the system tray icon
- Clips sorting has been improved
- Depending on which window is active, ClipClip will show you “Context-sensitive” clips so you can easily find the clips you need.
- You can now export some clip types as ODT, DOCX or PDF
- Drag and Drop support for applications outside ClipClip has been implemented. Useful for when you want to attach a Clip’s content to an email f.i.
- The clip editor has been improved to improve your experience
- You can now sort Latest Clips by date and type
Apps similar to ClipClip 4
Captures everything that you cut or copy from any program.
ArsClip is a freeware utility for the windows clipboard. ArsClip monitors the clipboard and keeps track of the entries.
Popular clipboard extender holds thousands of clips
- Free to Try