WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client, FTP client, WebDAV client, S3 client and SCP client for Windows. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 4 alternatives to WinSCP Beta, check them out.
- WinSCP Beta has been downloaded 4,974 times so far.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
More about WinSCP Beta
Its main function is file transfer between a local and a remote computer. Beyond this, WinSCP offers scripting and basic file manager functionality.
- Graphical user interface (screenshots)
- Translated into many languages
- Integration with Windows (drag&drop, URL, shortcut icons, jump list)
- All common operations with files
- Support for SFTP and SCP protocols over SSH and FTP and WebDAV and S3 protocols
- Batch file scripting and command-line interface and .NET assembly for advanced programming tasks
- Directory synchronization in several semi or fully automatic ways
- Integrated text editor
- Shares site settings with PuTTY
- Support for password, keyboard-interactive, public key and Kerberos (GSS) authentication
- Integrates with Pageant (PuTTY authentication agent) for full support of public key authentication with SSH
- Explorer and Commander interfaces
- Optionally protects stored site information with master password
- Optionally supports portable operation using a configuration file in place of registry entries, suitable for operation from removable media
- File masks relative to the root of an operation. 2052
- Private key can be provided as string in .NET assembly and scripting. 2044
- Support for importing key files that are specified using home ~ prefix from OpenSSH config file. 2053
- TLS/SSL core upgraded to OpenSSL 1.1.1m.
- Commands that do not fit on Custom Commands toolbar are presented in drop down menu, instead of a horizontal bar. 554
- First hiding right-most Custom Commands toolbar commands that do not fit
- Prevent hang when dragging files without drag&drop shell extensions when some mapped network drive is not available. 2054
- Added new ap-southeast-3 AWS region.
- XML parser upgraded to Expat 2.4.2.
- Bug fix: When initial remote directory specified in the open command does not exist, the error was silently ignored.
- Bug fix: File color rules with path mask do not work for local files.