The Open Hardware Monitor is a free open source software that monitors temperature sensors, fan speeds, voltages, load and clock speeds of a computer. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 5 alternatives to Open Hardware Monitor, check them out.
- Open Hardware Monitor has been downloaded 5,001 times so far.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
More about Open Hardware Monitor
Supported Hardware: Read more.
You may also be interested in...
Comprehensive hardware analysis, monitoring and reporting for Windows and DOS. Completely free.
Windows gadget to display system health in real time.
HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors: voltages, temperatures, fans speed.