The Open Hardware Monitor supports most hardware monitoring chips found on todays mainboards. The CPU temperature can be monitored by reading the core temperature sensors of Intel and AMD processors. The sensors of ATI and Nvidia video cards as well as SMART hard drive temperature can be displayed. The monitored values can be displayed in the main window, in a customizable desktop gadget, or in the system tray. The free Open Hardware Monitor software runs on 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 and any x86 based Linux operating systems without installation.
CPU core sensors
- Intel Core 2, Core i3/i5/i7, Atom, Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, Haswell, Broadwell, Silvermont, Skylake, Kaby Lake, Airmont, Goldmont, Goldmont Plus, Cannon Lake, Ice Lake, Tremont, Tiger Lake
- AMD K8 (0Fh family), K10 (10h, 11h family), Llano (12h family), Fusion (14h family), Bulldozer (15h family), Jaguar (16h family), Puma (16h family), Ryzen (17h family)
- ITE IT8620E, IT8628E, IT8655E, IT8665E, IT8686E, IT8688E, IT8705F, IT8712F, IT8716F, IT8718F, IT8720F, IT8721F, IT8726F, IT8728F, IT8771E, IT8772E, IT8792E/IT8795E
- Fintek F71808E, F71858, F71862, F71868AD, F71869, F71869A, F71882, F71889ED, F71889AD, F71889F
- Nuvoton NCT6102D, NCT6106D, NCT6771F, NCT6772F, NCT6775F, NCT6776F, NCT6779D, NCT6791D, NCT6792D, NCT6792D-A, NCT6793D, NCT6795D, NCT6796D, NCT6796D-R, NCT6797D, NCT6798D
- Winbond W83627DHG, W83627DHG-P, W83627EHF, W83627HF, W83627THF, W83667HG, W83667HG-B, W83687THF
- AMD (ATI)
- S.M.A.R.T. temperature sensors
- SSD wear level, host reads/writes
- T-Balancer bigNG
- Alphacool Heatmaster
- Added AMD family 19h (Zen 3) CPU support.
Software similar to Open Hardware Monitor 5
- Comprehensive hardware analysis, monitoring and reporting for Windows and DOS. Completely free.
- HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors: voltages, temperatures, fans speed.
- Windows gadget to display system health in real time.
- More similar downloads