As featured in:
The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE IT87 series, most Winbond ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature. Special hardware monitors such as abit® uGuru and Gigabyte® ODIN™ power supplies serie are supported too.
- Intel Cascade Lake and Ice Lake processors
- NVIDIA RTX 2070 and 2080 Super
- AMD Threadripper 3000 preliminary support
- Zhaoxin processors
- AMD Radeon VII (Vega 20)
- Nvidia GTX 1660 and 1660 Ti
- Nvidia GeForce RTX serie 20 (multiple fans)
- Intel Basin Falls Skylake-X refresh
- Intel Broadwell and Intel Skylake CPUs.
- Added indivudual CPU load.
- Added NVIDIA TDP percentage
- New CPUs : Intel Silvermont (Bay Trail), Intel Ivy Bridge-E/EP/EX, Intel Core i5 and Core i3-4xxx, AMD Opteron X1150 and X2150, 3200 and 3300 series, FX-9590 and FX-9370.
- Fan speed report on ATI GPUs.
- ITE IT8603 and IT8623 SIOs (Asus FM2+ mainboards).
- Microsoft Windows 8.1.
- Version checker.
Software similar to HWMonitor 8
General Windows utility for dumping lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info
Professional hardware information and diagnostic tools supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards.
This tool gathers detailed information about your system.
- Free to Try