The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE® IT87 series, most Winbond® ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature. Special hardware monitors such as abit® uGuru and Gigabyte® ODIN™ power supplies serie are supported too.
- AMD Radeon VII (Vega 20)
- Nvidia GTX 1660 and 1660 Ti
- Nvidia GeForce RTX serie 20 (multiple fans)
- Intel Basin Falls Skylake-X refresh
- Intel Broadwell and Intel Skylake CPUs.
- Added indivudual CPU load.
- Added NVIDIA TDP percentage
- New CPUs : Intel Silvermont (Bay Trail), Intel Ivy Bridge-E/EP/EX, Intel Core i5 and Core i3-4xxx, AMD Opteron X1150 and X2150, 3200 and 3300 series, FX-9590 and FX-9370.
- Fan speed report on ATI GPUs.
- ITE IT8603 and IT8623 SIOs (Asus FM2+ mainboards).
- Microsoft Windows 8.1.
- Version checker.
Apps similar to HWMonitor 7
This tool gathers detailed information about your system.
- Free to Try
General Windows utility for dumping lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info
A powerful system information tool for Windows.