FossaMail is an Open Source, Mozilla Thunderbird-based mail, news and chat client for Windows and Linux, brought to you by the Pale Moon developers. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- Our editors have curated a list of 4 alternatives to FossaMail, check them out.
- FossaMail has been downloaded 4,290 times so far.
- FossaMail is available for multiple platforms (Windows/Linux).
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
More about FossaMail
Features: Read more.
You may also be interested in...
Take control of your day with Postbox’s clean and super-customizable interface. Make your email work for you, just the way you need it to.
- Free to Try
Thunderbird is a free email application that’s easy to set up and customize - and it’s loaded with great features.
Web-browser, advanced e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing made simple.