A free Git and Mercurial client for Windows or Mac. Learn what's new on this latest version. Click here if the download does not begin automatically.
While you download, you should know...
- This download has been certified 100% clean. Tested in TechSpot labs using VirusTotal technology.
- Our editors have curated a list of 5 alternatives to SourceTree, check them out.
- SourceTree is available for multiple platforms (Windows/macOS).
- SourceTree has been downloaded 41,660 times so far.
- All files are on their original form. No installers or bundles are allowed.
- Thank you for choosing TechSpot as your download destination.
More about SourceTree
Sourcetree simplifies how you interact with your Git repositories so you can focus on coding. Visualize and manage your repositories through Sourcetree's simple Git GUI.
What is the difference between SourceTree and Git?SourceTree is a free Git and Mercurial GUI client for Windows and macOS. Git is a popular version control system (VCS) originally authored by Linus Torvalds for development of the Linux kernel back in 2005. Read more.
You may also be interested in...
GitHub Desktop is a seamless way to contribute to projects on GitHub and GitHub Enterprise.
SmartGit is a graphical Git client with support for GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab. SmartGit runs on Windows, macOS and Linux.
The legendary Git GUI client for Windows, Mac and Linux.