- Repo Management
- Seamless Integrations
- Drag & Drop
- Git LFS
- 1-Click Undo & Redo
- Git Hooks Support
- Fuzzy Finder
- Gitflow Support
- Resizable Commit Graph
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- File History & Blame
- Light & Dark Themes
- In-App Merge Tool
- Visual Interactions
- Merge Conflict Editor
- Multiple Profiles
- Additional Integrations
- Email Support
- We have resolved an issue causing the Ubuntu snap version of GitKraken to crash for some users.
- Users will no longer encounter an error message when switching between profiles.
- The icon noting when a branch is associated with a card will display properly for the GitKraken Boards issue tracking integration.
- At least we can say that we’ve tried…
- We have added the ability to re-open closed tabs.
- Users can now reorder filters in the left panel using drag-and-drop.
- For users who have integrated an issue tracker: we have added an option to the context menu for branches tied to an issue or card allowing users to view the issue or card both inside the GitKraken Git GUI and the respective issue tracker.
- Users will now be asked for confirmation before removing a filter.
- View and filter a list of cards from Trello boards in the left panel.
- Create branches tied to a card.
- Select cards from the left panel to view card details. From the card details pane, users can perform the following actions:
- Edit the list of a card.*
- Edit member(s) of a card.*
- Add comments to a card.*
- Create new Trello cards from within the GitKraken Git GUI.*
Software similar to GitKraken 5
GitHub Desktop is a seamless way to contribute to projects on GitHub and GitHub Enterprise.
A free Git and Mercurial client for Windows or Mac.
SmartGit is a graphical Git client with support for GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab. SmartGit runs on Windows, macOS and Linux.