- Repo Management
- Seamless Integrations
- Drag & Drop
- Git LFS
- 1-Click Undo & Redo
- Git Hooks Support
- Fuzzy Finder
- Gitflow Support
- Resizable Commit Graph
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- File History & Blame
- Light & Dark Themes
- In-App Merge Tool
- Visual Interactions
- Merge Conflict Editor
- Multiple Profiles
- Additional Integrations
- Email Support
- From the depths, a magical window has opened! GitKraken now integrates with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS)! 🎉
- GitKraken Pro feature - Upgrade now to access!
- We like to Add/Remove Programs, too, so GitKraken now supports Araxis and P4Merge as external diff/merge tools.
- For the hover explorers out there, a tooltip has been added to the green check mark in the left panel.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Integration help links will now send you to the correct support page instead of a 404 page...and it wasn’t even the fun 404 page; our apologies!
- Resolved an issue that prevented GitKraken from opening repositories that had a tag named X. You probably figured it was the ‘X’ tag in your repo, huh?
- Toss those unwanted hunks out the window with confidence! Discarding hunks on Windows will no longer add LF line endings to a file with CRLF endings.
- Beta Feature: GitKraken Enterprise can now be configured to use LDAP as an alternative authentication method. 👏
Apps similar to GitKraken 4
A free Git and Mercurial client for Windows or Mac.
GitHub Desktop is a seamless way to contribute to projects on GitHub and GitHub Enterprise.
Version control with Git - made easy. In a beautiful, efficient & powerful app. Available for Windows and Mac.