- Repo Management
- Seamless Integrations
- Drag & Drop
- Git LFS
- 1-Click Undo & Redo
- Git Hooks Support
- Fuzzy Finder
- Gitflow Support
- Resizable Commit Graph
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- File History & Blame
- Light & Dark Themes
- In-App Merge Tool
- Visual Interactions
- Merge Conflict Editor
- Multiple Profiles
- Additional Integrations
- Email Support
- Addresses the git vulnerabilities identified in CVE-2018-10887 and CVE-2018-10888.
Bug Fixes 🐛
- For those of you that didn’t appreciate Inception, we resolved an issue with duplicate repository names appearing in the breadcrumb list when a submodule had the same name as a recently opened repository.
- What good is a Blame button when there’s nobody to blame? The History and Blame buttons will now only appear for appropriate files.
- We all want to feel welcome, but Keif was getting a little carried away… Now, when opening a repository from the CLI using the -p argument, GitKraken will open the repository instead of the welcome screen.
- The History and Blame buttons will no longer throw the error: “File path to get history is required.”
- The error message “GitUrlParse.default.stringify is not a function” will no longer appear when cloning or pushing from a TFS instance.
- v3.6.6 does not include any changes to GitKraken Enterprise other than those listed above.
Apps similar to GitKraken 4
A free Git and Mercurial client for Windows or Mac.
GitHub Desktop is a seamless way to contribute to projects on GitHub and GitHub Enterprise.
Magit is an interface to the version control system Git, implemented as an Emacs package. Magit aspires to be a complete Git porcelain.