TechSpot is looking to hire writers that are driven and self-motivated when it comes to computers, the internet, and technology in general. Being a regular reader of TechSpot is not a requirement but certainly a plus. If you have a passion for technology and the necessary writing skills, give us a shout.
We have both full-time and freelance positions available for experienced writers and reporters, we are looking for at least two editors to work on news coverage and feature articles. If you're familiar with what we do, then you know we require profound understanding of technical matters and the ability to write about it with accuracy and authority.
Even if the job is not up your alley you can still help us by sharing this on social networks or directly with any friends or colleagues that may be a good fit.
- News writer: We need you to be active, posting news stories on a daily basis.
- Features editor: You will work on original content such as reviews, long-form feature articles and how to guides.
- Geographic location is not a constraint but native English skills are an imperative.
- This is a work from home (Batcave, Fortress of Solitude, etc.) position.
- Topics we usually cover on TechSpot include: computer hardware and software, internet applications and services, mobile devices, tech gadgets, PC and console gaming.
- Creativity and a knack for picking timely and interesting topics is very important.
- Compensation will be commensurate with article length, quality and experience.
Ready to apply?
If you are interested please fill out this form. All applications received before May 15 will be reviewed. We'll follow up with the candidates best fit for the job. Thank you.