Ruby on Rails is the go-to framework for building web apps, and Ruby skills are in higher demand than ever. Right now, you can get two years of BaseRails’ Ruby on Rails training - normaly $400 - for just $29.
Whether you know it or not, Ruby on Rails is the language powering many of the web applications you visit on a daily basis - meaning Ruby developers are in higher demand than ever. BaseRails' in-depth training covers everything you need to know to build your own apps with over 30 hours of content, plus two years access to new content and support. You'll even get your hands dirty building and deploying your own network apps with step-by-step instruction.
- Watch & code along w/ 30 hours of content in 7 courses
- Get exclusive access to new content & top-notch support
- Build four comprehensive web applications you will launch live on the web:
- A restaurant review site for people to browse & rate local eateries
- A two-sided marketplace for buyers & sellers
- A web scraper to collect data
- An apartment rental site like Craigslist
- Customize your projects once they are built out
- Gather data through an API & use that data to build a custom Ruby on Rails web app
- Learn to automate the data collection process & have an app that’s live on Heroku
Normally costing $400, TechSpot readers can save 92% and get two-years of full access for just $29. Don't miss out and start learning Ruby on Rails today.