Few tech careers have higher earning potential than a server specialist. While most IT professionals understand the importance of an intelligently-designed, smooth-running network, only a precious few know how to make that happen. Be one of the happy few with this Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer Server Infrastructure Bundle, a five-course collection which will make you a certified master of the server rack.
After completing these courses, you'll know how to run a highly efficient and modern data center and will be ready to ace the MCSE exam so you can add that coveted certification to your resume.
- Microsoft 70-410: Installing & Configuring Windows Server 2012: Learn all the basics on designing, implementing, and managing servers
- Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012: Understanding how to run server functions, including user and group management, network access, and data security
- Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services R2: Take your skills up a notch as you tackle fault tolerance, certificate services, and identity federation
- Microsoft 70-413: Designing & Implementing a Server Infrastructure: Put all your server talents together, including application integration, name resolution, maintenance of network services and more
- Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure: Final training for your certification, featuring virtualization administration, server monitoring and failover clustering
Once you’ve got your certification, you can also tell your prospective employers how cost-conscious you are - the package is only $59.99, a whole 92% off its regular price. Grab yours today.