Sometimes, knowledge is just too precious to place a price tag on it. It must be given away freely to whomever has the forethought and the initiative to recognize its value and just take it.
Thankfully, we subscribe to that principle, which is why you can now pick up a complete package of Android Mobile Hacker courses for free in the TechSpot Store. All you need to do is sign up for an account (if you haven't already), and follow the instructions to get our updates and "spread the word" on your choice of social media platforms.
You’ll get lifetime access to five essential courses for building and managing Android apps:
- iOS & Android HTML5 Apps for Beginners: HTML5 is the backbone for Android app creation, so learn coding skills and master the basics while you create 2 real world apps.
- Learn Android Studio in 2 Hours: Pick up tips and tricks for Android Studio, a development environment that hands you all the tools needed to write lean, sharp app code.
- Development Essentials with DIY Project: Understand the pieces that go into making a great app, from managing a database to improving user interface, while you create a usable, sellable app.
- Game Development Crash Course: Learn the craft of creating games for iOS and Android game using Corona SDK.
- Learn Android 4.0 Programming in Java: Harness all the features of the Android 4.0 environment to construct slick, powerful Android apps utilizing the latest programming technology.
If you ever had an interest in developing Android apps, this is a great place to start. Plus, it's free so there's no cost in trying it out. Head to the TechSpot Store and follow the instructions to get the Android Mobile Hacker Bundle for free today.