Linux is the operating system and backbone of a lot of the tech we use today, from servers to smart devices. Whether you’re a Linux novice or just looking to push up on some rusty skills, this Linux Power User bundle will hand you all the knowledge necessary for today's web professional. And you can get it for practically pocket change, $19 to be precise, right now in the TechSpot Store.
You’ll get 22 hours of quality, professional instruction in five immersive Linux courses:
- High Availability for the LAMP Stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP are the foundations for some of today’s most popular sites and web apps...so learn how to assure your creation is reliable and protected from failure with this step-by-step guide.
- Learn Linux in 5 Days & Level Up Your Career: This 12-hour Linux primer will help you master the basics of Linux concepts and commands, including accessing a Linux server, navigate Linux file systems and customizing your shell prompt.
- Linux Alternatives to Windows Applications: If it’s a popular Windows program or app, there’s undoubtedly a Linux version. Understand Linux equivalents of your Windows favorites and master them in a virtual environment WITHOUT running Linux.
- Linux for Beginners: Everything you need to know about Linux in one simple, beginner-based course.
- Linux Command Line Essentials - Become a Linux Power User: Linux Command Line is the most critical Linux you can master, so start learning key commands, maneuvering through a Linux system and locating important commands with ease, thanks to this 1-hour course.
This package hands you all the Linux essentials for $19, which is 97% off the regular price you’d pay for this course bundle. Grab it now.