Favorite movie/show?

gandalfthegay

What is your favorite movie or favorite show?
My favorite movie is probably Harry Potter: POA, or LOTR FOTR, or maybe Mr. Deeds. My favorite show is probably Boy Meets World, or The Simpsons or Futurama! Oh no wait! Family Guy!

Okay, this might take a while ;)

Favorite Movies: Saving Private Ryan, Black Hawk Down, We Were Soldiers, The Longest Day, The Lost Battalion, Behind Enemy Lines, Enemy At The Gates, Tommy Boy, Waynes World 1 & 2, Zoolander, The Last Samurai, 7 Samurai, 13th Warrior, BraveHeart, (Going to go with a few Anime movies) Akira, Princess Manonoke, (Back onto real movies) Platoon and the Bodyguard.

Favorite shows (shorter then movies but still kind of long ;))
Futurama, The Simpsons, Family Guy, (when it was on) Gundam Wing, (when it was on) and Invader Zim.

:grinthumb

Favorite movie is a tough one, prolly a David Lynch film though. Favorite TV show... Stargate SG-1 if talking current running shows, prolly Babylon 5 if talking "all time fav"

Fav show is easy! And I think you all know which I mean.

Not quite sure about film though.
I'll have to get back to you on that one as I'll have to browse my DVD colection & do a little searching to remember the name.

Though one I do remember is "Singing in the Rain".

WOW

akio you like war movies a lot. and singing in the rain sucks! oh and futurama and family guy are on at 10c pm on Cartoon Network. :)

War movies catch my eye. When I lived in Japan, I took an extra credit class (Or whatever you call it) and it was American History. I got all A's, then when I moved here. My teachers were suprised at how much I knew about American History. :p

mr.deeds?? zoolander?? gone in 60 seconds?? dont take it personally but those are terrible movies puke: . especially gone in 60 seconds but especially mr.deeds - adam sandler is a dousche he does the same character for EVERY movie hes in. that out of the way

fav movie = the iron giant
fav show = the simpsons (all other shows take from it - plots, lines, jokes you name it) AND Aqua Teen Hunger Force ...number one in the hood g...yeah!

:D

Wow - how can you call Adam Sandler a douche and then say one of your fav shows is ATHF? Don't get me wrong - I like ATHF (now - I hated it at first), but I also like Adam Sandler. BTW, I like ATHF because it's so retarded - just like Adam.

This is an easy one!

Favorite movie would have to be Office Space!!!

there are a lot of tv shows however - Simpsons, Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle to name a few

Okay - I finally figured it out - had to ponder on this one for a couple days.

Favorite movie : Scarface - that was the easy part

Favorite show: Well, there are a few
That's 70's Show
Smallville
One Tree Hill

Are you guys surprised to not see any anime on that list? Actually, I like so much anime it would be hard to include any one particular title.

theres a difference between a tired been there character which adam sandler has now come to epitomize and the likes of ben stiller in theres somethign about mary (ben stiller also has fallen into the sandler trap of playing a dousche in every movie since that one).

as for ATHF...Master Shake alone has better lines then all of adam sandlers movies. i too liked adam sandler but that was a long time ago...many many movies ago when he was fresh and not a 43 year old man playing a tired 25 yr old retard.

note: watch the south park episode where Cartman is pitching ideas for adam sandler movies for more jokes on his movies.

check check it!

You guys really need to see more movies. It is an enormous affront to any kind of cinematic aesthetic that a discussion of Adam Sandler is even taking place here. I realize that this thread is entirely subjective in nature, but I feel that some otherwise intelligent people are doing themselves a huge disservice when they go to the movie rental store.

ok mr.deeds is the worst movie i've ever seen, but hey #%$! Gone in 60 Seconds really is the best movie ever!!!

Movies - The Empire Strikes Back, Shawshank Redemption, Interview with the Vampire, Lord of the Rings, Highlander, etc, etc, etc...

Series - Doctor Who, Star Trek (not Voyager), South Park, Only Fools and Horses, Alias, Eastenders, Ally McBeal, Farscape.

Operating systems - Linux and Windows 2000 (using Fedora, RedHat AS, Windows XP.)

Games - Unreal Tournament 2004, Quake II, Quake III, etc, etc...

Bra sizes - 44 GG, 56 FF.

Programming Languages - Java, Perl, Bash.

Linux distributions - Fedora, Redhat AS, SUSE, Mandrake.

Colours - black, cream, lilac, cyan.

Applications - Drive Image, Eclipse, Visual Studio 2003.net, Winamp, Media player, Mozilla Firefox.

Download methods - bittorrent, kazaa, irc.

Days of Week - Friday, Saturday, Wednesday.

Numbers - 3,467,442,...42,... 32,... 64.

Gone in 60 Seconds really is the best movie ever!!!
:rolleyes:

Movies; Gladiator, Master and Commander, American Pie, almost all of the Pink Panther movies.

TV shows; The Shield, Home Improvement, NYPD Blue, Sanford and Son.

Originally posted by ---agissi---
Gone in 60 Seconds really is the best movie ever!!!

:rolleyes:

:confused:

Umm as for my movies I would say the first Matrix, Fight Club, Godfather Part 1 & 2, Donnie Darko, American History X, Catch Me If You Can, Matchstick Men (love con movies), and I guess the Lord of the Rings series for geek purposes.

I don't watch alot of TV, but the shows I do watch consist of the Sopranos, Band of Brothers, and Pimp My Ride :D

Back