Screwed up screen

The only browser I could see rendering the menu incorrectly is IE9 which is on early beta, are you using that?

I am using IE8 on XP SP3.

This problem started yesterday. The problem is still there.

Maybe there is something wrong with my PC, but other sites such as hotmail are showing just fine.

Something is definitely wrong. The posts I made today aren’t showing up.

Edit. Now the previous post suddenly shows up.

I get the same thing as ravisunny2 as described in his first post when I use IE8 on Windows XP SP3. I wanted to see if I could duplicate it and sure enough IE8 rendered it the same way. My IE8 is fully updated through Windows Update. I don't get it on Firefox 3.6.10 which I usually use.

I don't seem to have the post not showing up problem though, not that I've noticed yet that is.

There must be quite a few people using IE8 on XP SP3.

mailpup, was able to duplicate the problem (the screwed up screen part).

So maybe it isn't a problem with my installation.

Any solution in sight ?

Edit: The vanishing post problem has not recurred.

I've now fixed the menu in all IE browsers (I thought it was only IE9 related), thank you for your feedback :)

Page rendering problem

Hi, I am using Win7 and did download the IE9 beta. Am getting the same hidden links, below the 'Home' Tab. It's only just possible to click on the 'Log out' link, only a part of it is showing. To prove, I closed IE9, opened Chrome, then Techspot, and all is well, so it is a IE9 problem. Hope this helps, will report again if I see it rendering correctly.

IE9 page rendering problem

Hi, Just logged in and out twice to Techspot, using Win7 HP 32 bit, and IE9 beta.
Now all looks correct, the 'Log out' tab is in the right place and it does 'log out'.
Many thanks, good job done. (Sunday 3, 10, 2010)

Back