Can't delete the malware

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clinkzehffs

I have some problems with malwares now. I tried spyware doctor and some force delete programs in order to delete them but spyware doctor didnt even find them. Theres absoluely nothing about them on the internet. Its probably some random name generated spywares.
I have two in drivers section that is "wpK60.sys" and "Omt22.sys" which may cause my BSOD and reboots.
There is also the Glock Suit 1.1 (glock32.exe) which I can never disable from running in msconfig. It might be causing something as well but I am not sure. I need help.
Thanks

Please Disable System Restore (howto)

Then download Move On Boot from h e r e

Once installed click on Start--> All Programs -->GiPo@Utilities-->MoveOnBoot
Browse to the location and file itself, you want to remove
Do the same for the other two

Restart
Confirm the files have in fact been deleted

If it has gone, please re-enable System Restore

Reply back with the result

Hmm MsConfig didn't help (just restarts in Normal Mode)

You could start from your Windows CD, go to the first R prompt
Select 1 (by pressing the number 1)
Then select Enter

After logging into the Dos like screen (recovery console so it's called)

You can Change Directory to the bad files directory and try removing them from there. (ie CD \myVirus folder)

Actually what you need is one of those boot cd's that you can just browse to the file (saves me saying all those dos commands CD; del )

Here's the Ultimate Boot CD: http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/download.html
You'll need to download it from another computer

I managed to do that thing on your first post and delete on boot thing but it only deleted the glock32 thing and the sys files are still there :(

Hmm I will have to buy some CDs for the ultimate boot thing then, I will try it after I go to the dentist in some hours. Just wondering, I have a dos-boot CD created from Nero long ago and it was allowing me to go DoS mode from there. Wouldn't that just do the same as Ultimate Boot CD :)

I tried my old school DoS cd in order to delete them, I just cant. " Not erased - wpK60.sys blablabla" -_- Would Ultimate Boot Cd make a difference on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back