Build and new/used system

Status
Not open for further replies.

larryiam

i am thinking about upgrading my computer to something faster. i am going to keep my hard drives, my video card and my optical drives. the rest is going to be new. but i need some advice since this is my first pc build n all. http://www.tigerdirect.com/cgi-bin/ShoppingCart.asp here is what i am going to buy. Is it worth putting together? please feel free to comment good or bad. :) i kno i posted this thread in the cpu,mobo etc. forum i just want some opinions. :D don't b mad plz i didn't kno which forum to post in.........

ok so sorry my bad here is the txt file. sorry its hard to read! my apologies. here is the right file everyone can see

This is a minimal system. i work on a lot of minimal systems so if you are lucky... all may work fine

well i have the hard drives, video card and optical drives to put in the computer. i do alot of video encoding so i was looking for a good processor. will that do or do i need to find a bigger cpu? this will b my first computer build so....... What do you mean by minimal system?

well i am on a low budget. and i don't want a huge computer. would that what i am looking at be ok to encode video? because i need a good processor for that. any suggestions would help.

Some recommendations:
The AMD kit is cheaper, but less powerful than the Intel one. Go for the Intel system if your budget allows, otherwise go with the AMD system. Both are much better than your original proposed build.

Good luck and let us know how it goes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back