Why do you have that avatar?

DeepMartin

I have seen a couple of avatars around the forum and all are unique

for example someone has shaggy and someone has hitman poster ect

and i started to wonder why does this person have that or this...

anyways the question is What is the meaning behind your avatar?

My avatar: V for Vendetta

• I really liked the V for vendetta movie
  • i have a thing about masks
  • also i made it in Illustrator a long time ego and it brings me a couple of good memories too
  • It might seem simple but it took me a good amount of time

your turn!

Agent 47 is my favourite videogame character and I absolutely loved Blood Money, so that's the only reason I have this pic as my avatar. There hasn't been any game like it so far, except maybe Assassin's Creed, but even that doesn't come very close to Blood Money, gameplay-wise.

I have alternated between a close up of disturbed (I like their music) 10,000 fist album cover, the guy in the crowed and the one I have now - which is just the T from the new Techspot main page - because I like Techspot and do most of my posting here

Because Scooby Doo is my favorite cartoon and I like Shaggy. I did a bunch of web searching for a decent picture of Shaggy and it was suprisingly hard to find one I could crop his head off and shrink it down to avatar sizes without looking terrible.

Calvin & Hobbs is the shiznit!!

'nuff Said.

I have every one of their comics (either in book or digital copies)

It's the grey cat from Azumanga Daioh. Excellent anime, though somewhat pointless, just like Lucky Star. I guess I'm quite Anime-centric.

Picture of Zed (Sean Connery) from the 1974 movie Zardoz, I like the movie....not Plan 9 From Outer Space but definitly a classic.

Because Acidosmosis made mine from a picture of me - it looks surprisingly like me irl.

LOL. Lots of good/fun responses while remaining on topic...

Mine uses the old TechSpot logo letters on a 'superman' alike theme. I will have to come up with something else to match the new design but I think for now I'm better off finishing other pending stuff than my own avatar :)

Back