my pc crash so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all,

i ve got a big problem with my new nootbook, it crashes so much times. Sometimes when i play he just stop working and i can do nothing, only reboot. Other times he gives me the blue screen. I think is a problem with the video card.
i have already updated all the dirvers but nothing changes...
help me pls....this is awful!!!!

I ve seen that other people post the error report too, where can i find it on my pc? need to post?

Amilo m 1425
512 MB ram
Ati radeon mobility 9700 128 MB
win xp pro xp2

video card and memeory.

Well it seem's that your video card is really defective like you said, so I would recommend to return it and get your notebook replaced with a new 1. Also It could be that your memory is defective also, you might whant to check on that to. :bounce:

Sebastian

This may not help but...

Esusino said:
i ve got a big problem with my new nootbook, it crashes so much times. Sometimes when i play he just stop working and i can do nothing, only reboot. Other times he gives me the blue screen. I think is a problem with the video card. i have already updated all the dirvers but nothing changes...
I *may* have a fix, but since you're using a notebook, you probably can't use it.

I have been having similar trouble with my desktop PC with Radeon 9800 Pro card. Frequent crashes that all seem to be related to the video card.

To make a long story short, "under" clocking my processor stabilized everything (no, I was NOT overclocking it; simply ran at normal speed). I tried installing more and bigger fans, including doubling the fan on my heatsink, which dropped me another 5'C. But the problems continued. Only under-clocking the processor fixed it. Now everything runs just fine. Very strange (the processor is authentic, not a mislabeled knock-off).

So if you can change the speed of your processor in the BIOS in your notebook, try dropping it down a notch. But since most notebooks don't support CPU speed control, this solution may not be of any help to you. :(

well i took out the 2 piece of ram and switched them with those of the old notebook, now all seems to go well! But the other pc recoignise only 256 mb instead of 512...i think that 1 slot of ram is defected, i m gonna send it to the producer for a change¨

tnx all ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back