Post Count Drop?

vnf4ultra

I noticed today I have 150 less posts than I did yesterday(2046 vs 219X). Did a bunch of old threads get deleted or something of the sort? It's not like the "number" really matters, but I found it strange so I thought I'd ask.

Ah, glad you brought it up. I *wanted* to but would rather someone else do it first.

What happened was a User Update thing was ran on the forums, and that removed posts from your post count that were on the old News section. It ALSO removed posts us old members 'carried over' from the old forums. This happened because Julio had to manually enter our old post counts because the current forums couldn't import data from the old forums.

You got off easy only losing 150. I lost 683 from the old boards, and whatever else I had posted in the old News. :(

Problem with "Rank" and number of posts.

Hi guys, its been a while since i posted (about a month) and now that im back I have noticed a little problem.
The number of posts says that i have posted 279 times and that i am TS member.
But i can certainly recall having my 400th post last month . ( these are all joyous occasions for me :haha: ) And hitting the 350 mark to become a TS Enthusiast the month before.
Julio, mind explaining' what happened and fixing the problem?
(I mean com'n! I lost about 130posts!)

Did you bother to read the thread three slots below this one, titled "Post Count Drop?"

OK then Nodsu

Nodsu said:
Did you bother to read the thread three slots below this one, titled "Post Count Drop?"
Not really.

But it looks like theres nothing that can be done to repair that little problem. Oh well. I just hope that t doesn't happen again.

Back