AD Picture Viewer 3.8
Image viewer with slideshow mode and other powerfull features.
AD Picture Viewer is the fastest, easy-to-use and compact image viewer available for Windows platform. It allows you to view, print, organize and catalogue your image collections with ease. This program supports all popular graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, GIF/Animated GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, TGA, etc), has a simple but powerful built-in file manager that allows you to copy, rename/move, delete images and set image as a wallpaper on your Windows desktop. AD Picture Viewer allows you to modify images using different filters. This program supports two viewing modes: Manual mode (the user has to use keyboard or mouse to force the program display the next image) and Slide-show mode (the program will show you your images one by one automatically using the user-defined time interval). The built-in 'picture list' option makes the image collections
load easier. The Picture Description feature allows you to create multiline notes for each image.
* Added: Autoupdate image files list if any file was changed, added or
* Added: Mask select command in the browser.
* Added: Delete, Rename and Properties Image file commands in the browser.
* Added: Copy to and Move to image files commands in the browser.
* Added: New color filter - sepia.
* Added: Cancel option in the modified image notification dialog.
* Added: Modified image notification dialog on close the program.
* Added: Adding image description to a body of email message.
* Cnahged: Filters code optimization.
* Bug fix: Windows version support description text update.
* Bug fix: Switch image commands enabling when only one image opened.
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: