Our free image resizer and free image converter resizes and simply converts images in batch mode with bulk editing. It is directly integrated into the windows shell context. Just right click and you can create copies or you can work on the original HQ pictures, then share your resized photos online.
- Resize pictures, resize photos, resize images - compress, convert, and create copies of your pictures
- A batch image resizer
- High quality results with fast multi-core, picture resize technology
- Top quality image resize filters - linear for speed, cubic and lanczos for quality
- Create and e-mail friendly images or use them for web publishing
- Rename, sort or add a watermark to protect your pictures.
- Protect all your photos by adding a watermark ( logo or text )
- Use the profiles library - ipad, iphone, forum, HQ
- New - create custom pdf pages !
- Extend to square mode makes the image rectangular by adding blurred content (for Instagram)
- Create animated GIFs from separate images with several transition effects
- Rename action to just rename image files without changing content
- Manual visual crop for added images
- Background removal (powered by remove.bg)
- Metadata customization: select which metadata to keep, or remove, or even override (for text based values)
- New collage templates for stunning layouts
- add support for JPEG XR
- smart watermark text variable for oldest and newest date (evaluating EXIF, IPTC and file dates)
- preview was showing an error if image was skipped due to selected policy
- minor interface glitches on Windows 11
- orientation issues with some Camera RAW photos
- output from CR3 files was garbled black and white in some cases
- generated filename could be wrong when there was a name conflict and "Split into parts" was enabled
- changing border options did not refresh preview
- pressing TAB key to navigate in metadata dialog could lead to a crash in some cases
- file extension was not considered when sorting, resulting in a different order than in Explorer
- output format was not respected when resize policy was set to else skip
- preview thumbnail could be displayed with wrong orientation during processing
- copy EXIF from CR3 when converting to JPEG
- internal handling of some formats
- updated libraries (IENv12)
Software similar to Light Image Resizer 6
An easy-to-use image and photo manipulation application.
GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program. A freely distributed photo retouching, image composition and image authoring program.
Speedy Painter is an OpenGL based painting software for Windows. It supports Wacom digitizers to vary size and opacity of brush strokes according to pen pressure.
More similar downloads