IrfanView is a fast and simple image viewer and editor that supports all major graphic formats, including BMP, DIB, JPEG, GIF, animated GIF, PNG, PCX, multipage TIFF, and TGA. In addition, it features drag-and-drop support, directory viewing, TWAIN support, slide shows, batch conversion, and modifications, such as color depth, crop, blur, and sharpen.
For added functionality you can also download Irfanview plugins.
- IrfanView and many PlugIns ported to Unicode!
- The INI file will be converted to Unicode if you call the "Properties" dialog
- IrfanView will NOT run on Win9x anymore
- Support for iPhone PNG files (Formats PlugIn, thanks to Jongware)
- Move selection with: CTRL or SHIFT + right mouse button (Y or X axis only)
- New option in Extract Pages/Frames dialog: Set page/frame range
- Some fixes in the Print dialog
- New text pattern: $m = show number of megapixels
- New Thumbnails sort menu: Sort by Megapixels
- Adjust print preview image to color/bw printer settings
- Wallpaper save format changed to PNG (Win8 and later)
- New zooming method: Mouse wheel alone, if "Browsing->View other files" disabled
- New command line option: /hotfolder="folder"
- => start Hotfolder option with a specific folder
- ANI format moved to FORMATS PlugIn
- JP2 PlugIn loading bug fixed (Talos Advisory TALOS-2017-0310)
- FPX/RLE/DJVU/ANI/SVG PlugIn loading bugs fixed (thanks to Lin Wang)
- Tools PlugIn EXE-loading problem fixed (thanks to Cody Sixteen and Lin Wang)