Home › Downloads › Organizers
EssentialPIM Pro 4.01
The powerfully simple Personal Information Manager.
* Alternatively you can download the latest free version of this software.
EssentialPIM Pro is the advanced version of EPIM, used by many thousands of users all over the world for organizing their personal and business lives. EPIM Pro features functions in demand from our huge group of EPIM users and only those essential features that actually are useful.
All your data in one place, interconnected so you don't have to mess around, and just the data you need without a lot of clutter. EssentialPIM is powerfully simple.
Tasks- Exactly what you want in a scheduler. Versatile, drag and drop, and customized color-coding. EPIM gives you a new level of instant info on your day, week and month.
To Do- Not just a static task list! You could practically run a company using this tool alone! Assign tasks to different individuals with target dates and customizable reminders (any sound or voiced phrase, displayed messages, etc); search by date, subject or word; sort, print-all with a few mouse clicks or keyboard shortcuts.
Notes- Very easy to use, very quick, yet powerful outliner that you can organize any way that makes sense to you: tree-like, flat, table or whatever complex combination you like.
Contacts- Far more capability than the Address Book, yet without the extra (usually blank) fields taking up your screen space! Really a contacts management system with: search, sort, custom data fields, print, and Contact data can be linked to any Task, To Do and/or Note!.
* Added: "Hide completed" right click option for To Dos in EPIM Today
* Added: "Save as Appointment" right click option for To Dos shown in To Do bar in Schedule
* Added: Save confirmation message after editing contacts
* Improved: Check spelling speed in email messages
* Improved: Some interface changes for large fonts in Windows (120 DPI)
* Fixed: Inability to synchronize with WM2003 (SE) using the default DLL file
* Fixed: Error if pressing TAB during contact editing directly from table
* Fixed: Some omissions with the Reminder window
* Fixed: Color for upcoming appointments if printing from EPIM Today
* Fixed: Incorrect progress bar behavior when sending certain types of email messages
* Fixed: Dynamic SQL error when selecting recipients for newsletter
* Fixed: Problem with contact pictures not being shown upon HTML export
* Fixed: Removal of fields in Contacts now works as expected
* Fixed: Problems with hiding of the Navigation panel
* Fixed: Random moves of To Dos if marking them complete
* Fixed: HALO related issues when sending out email messages
* Fixed: Notes for contacts not being saved issue
* Fixed: Issues when opening two or more documents attached to email messages with MS Office 2010
* Fixed: Error when adding a new note if the search filter is being currently used
* Fixed: Loosing of assignees when copy-pasting To Dos from one tab to another
* Fixed: Mouse wheel scrolling issues in Notes
* Fixed: Inability to copy Unicode text from Notes into Calendar/To Do/Mail modules
* Fixed: Problems with check spelling in Mail module
From the Forums
Subscribe to TechSpot
Receive a weekly update of our best features and tech news you don't want to miss: